Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2010 7:12:58 PM EDT
Turned the corner in the Ranger a couple of days ago down in the bottom and saw 12-15 little ones running threw the woods at 50 or so yards.  I'm not saying how many bullets I fired, but I ended up with 2 on the ground.  Dam the blow back from cans suck when your dumping a mag!  Heard a few more hits but didn't go look for any blood.  Should have some buzzards out.  

I was surprised at the exit hole in that one with a little guts on the side.  55gr SP from a 16in AR.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 8:01:38 PM EDT
[#1]
yea, I'd prolly been laughing my ass off if I was there. Nobody can truly understand it untill they see how fast you jump out the ranger and go to blasting them.

you would be one of the few that would give 'Trigger' a run...he's also like there is a hog...well a dead one, it's funny for sure.

Dehog.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 8:41:25 PM EDT
[#2]
yea, I'd prolly been laughing my ass off if I was there. Nobody can truly understand it untill they see how fast you jump out the ranger and go to blasting them.

you would be one of the few that would give 'Trigger' a run...he's also like there is a hog...well a dead one, it's funny for sure.

Dehog

Ya I've got a itchy trigger finger so to speak...  Hell, your one to talk.  I learned real quick when you say your counting to 3 you better start shooting at 2 if you plan to get a shot off... LOL...  I'll know next time we hunt together.

These were shot in the NW corner close to one of those pastures we drove threw to get to Jason's property ( main property).  We're pouring the corn to them right now and the hogs are THICK!  I need to sit on some of the feeders and whack a few.  There hitting the feeder's within a few minutes after they go off.  Its really keeping the deer off of the feeders right now.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 9:18:36 AM EDT
[#3]
We trimmed a huge white oak the other day....real real bad news , it was covered up in acorns.

I hope we keep getting alot of rain so most of them rot on the limb....and even faster on the ground.

One thing there are alot of hogs so the crop will get ate up fast.

I'm looking to get my ar-10 back tues. it got sent in for a up-grade. Sounds like its going to be sweet shooting now. (smaller gas port & M-4 ramps)

With the large gas port in the barrel, it kinda double recoiled, kicked for sure. Damn pigs got some hot lead commming....

Dehog.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 4:31:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Holy shit!

That is pretty damn good, I could care less how shots you fired, it is great, that you were able to get 2 on the fly!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top