Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 12/11/2016 12:36:23 PM EDT
A few months back a few different people recommended a dealer whose prices couldn't be beat. Anyone recall or have one they recommend to get the best price?
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 2:43:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Barlow's
http://barlowequipment.com/
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 12:50:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 8:34:58 PM EDT
[#3]
When I was shopping for mine in '13, Joe Hills Kubota in Bardstown, KY beat them all. And I got spec'd quotes from every Kubota dealer I could find within about 300 miles.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 8:18:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 12:27:55 AM EDT
[#5]
JPL is a dealer or works at a Kubota dealer.  He's in KY IRC.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 12:06:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I'd love a shot at pricing you something.  I'm in Calvert City.  Been in business 45 years and a Kubota dealer 26 years.

ETA:
I didn't see you are in Pennsylvania.  I'll gladly price you anything you're looking for, but I know what kind of profits are made on these things and I doubt you'll be able to save enough be it me or Barlow's or anywhere this far away to make it worth the trip.  I'd always encourage anyone to try to buy from a local dealer IF they can work with them.  It's nice to be able to price with several different dealer's to keep those local guys honest though!
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 12:16:21 AM EDT
[#7]
keep in mind it might be good to establish a relationship with a local dealer, if you ever need service/parts/accessories they would probably be much more wiling to work with you.

But definitely get lot's of quotes to make sure you get a good deal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top