Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2007 10:47:18 PM EDT
This may be the wrong forum for this, but do Hawkins and Jake use a different pistol every episode?
They really should get on survival forum and learn about consolidation.
Link Posted: 11/27/2007 7:12:26 AM EDT
[#1]
hawkins may he has a very nice stash, if i was him i wouldn't be without that h&k pdw
Link Posted: 11/27/2007 11:10:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Jericho is a study in how NOT to be a survivalist. I can't remember all the problems, but each episode left me rolling my eyes and wondering why any of them was still alive.  

Link Posted: 11/28/2007 11:09:44 PM EDT
[#3]
eh, IT keeps me entertained.... No way I would give up any of my ammo stash for the town though.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 12:08:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Jericho is a study in how NOT to be a survivalist. I can't remember all the problems, but each episode left me rolling my eyes and wondering why any of them was still alive.  

I like the show, but I agree. Sometimes they do some bonehead things and I am like "come on man, use some common sense".

But it's entertaining and there aren't too many shows that cover that subject matter, so I will keep watching as long as its on TV.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 12:20:52 PM EDT
[#5]
IS IT BACK ON?
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 11:42:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

If something like that ever happens, there might be a few other groups which would surprise you by their survival. There will always be some people who manage to survive even though they make mistakes. I think the real truth is that "Mostly the strong survive, but being lucky can help, too."
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:47:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Is it back on?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 9:43:02 AM EDT
[#8]
According to the IMDB Link it's a January 8th 2008 start date for Jericho Season 2...
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:22:49 PM EDT
[#9]

I watch it more for the behavior of people, not how to prep...
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:58:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
IS IT BACK ON?
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/

"It's the date dedicated fans have been waiting to hear for months: On Feb. 12, "Jericho" officially returns to CBS for a second season. Seven episodes will air Tuesdays at 10 p.m., with a special winter edition of "Big Brother" serving as a lead-in. Read the official word from CBS Entertainment President Nina Tassler."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top