Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2008 10:50:01 AM EDT
So the wife and I are looking to relocate.  The options are TX, MT, and CO.  I want land with hill/mountains and views.  She wants something near a small the medium sized town with land. Does anyone have a opion on remote, cheap land that can be used and is not a sand box.  
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 7:01:24 PM EDT
[#1]
If you have a high speed internet connection, I'd start by using realtor.com to find possible properties and then checking the available properties with satellite images from google and mapquest.

edited to add: landandfarm.com also has rural and semirural land listings. You can often find real estate agencies that have rural listings.

Good Luck,
Rob
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:51:52 PM EDT
[#2]
What types of careers or professions are the two of you in?  Check each state based on what companies might hire you aside from the scenery that you are searching for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top