Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2010 7:06:35 AM EDT
I have a 500 CP Aida Express lantern. I'm old, but it's older than I am.  Daddy bought it before I was born.   I need a couple of #90 lead washers.

I rebuilt it in 2/97 with parts from Geniol out of Port Richey, FL.  I still have the receipts for the parts with the phone numbers on it.  The 800 # redirects to a  "chat line" solicitation.

Checked the www and got the same numbers.  I did a search of the address and got Dunkles Fuel Service and called them up.  The guy there told me that "the guy that runs that place used to rent space from us.  He's in Germany for the next 3 weeks".  Nice.

Anybody got a line on parts for these things?   The guy at Dunkle's mentioned Lancaster Lanterns and Lehman Brothers, bot of which he said were Amish folks in PA.  I've had no luck searching.

Thanks,

Tim
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 7:36:07 AM EDT
[#1]
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/munwai/spares.htm

Someone here might be able to help
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top