Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2011 3:11:18 PM EDT
Today I reached a goal for my families preps. I have all the food stored that I have room to hold and it meets my expectation.
I have 3 days worth of MREs/Emergency food.
I have 15 days of freeze dried food.
I have 90 days of regular canned/packaged and fresh/frozen food.
I'm sure I could stretch the frozen/canned for more than 90 days but my family can eat very well on what is put up.
These preps are for a family of 4 plus two guests.

Now, I need more ammo and water storage. thats next :)

Jim
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:29:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Congratulations on your huge milestone.  That's a great achievement.  Also, good thinking regarding storing for unexpected visitors.

Now, the next step: water.  It's easy to store, and you should make it your top priority.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:44:47 PM EDT
[#2]
congrats.....warm and fuzzy ain't it?....

Water.....now...
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 4:28:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats on reaching a milestone.
These objectves along the path are great, and I find that they give me, "breathing room" or at least let me sleep a wee bit better when I reach one.
Again, good job!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 4:30:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Good job.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:18:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Well done!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:28:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Excellent, now for the water...and ammo...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top