Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2011 6:38:54 AM EDT
I need a gennie (Honda eu2k?), a way to filter water in large quantity (monolithic?), a ham set up (VX-5 or 7 for an HT to start out?), a chain saw (Husqa refurb?), and dry goods.

How would you spend it?  I'm good financially.  These are what I see being the major holes in my preps after my trip to AL this weekend.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 6:56:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Looking at your list, it looks like you know what to get already...
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:18:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Water, food and shelter would be my priorities in no particular order.  You might want to imagine what will run out first and how to sustain it.  

What do you plan to use the generator for?

––mort
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:19:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Water, food and shelter would be my priorities in no particular order.  You might want to imagine what will run out first and how to sustain it.  

What do you plan to use the generator for?

––mort

Mainly alternating freezer and 'fridge running, lights, perhaps running the fans in the house if I could get the house wired (not running the whole house or every light).  

ETA: love the avatar, BTW.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top