Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/30/2016 9:26:54 PM EDT
Bought one of these a couple years ago to travel with the camper(in storage right now and I don't have access) . Just bought a second used one, because it was super cheap. This second one fires up and runs fine, but when I switch on the ECO button it doesn't idle down(nothing plugged in). I swear my other one would idle at a lower speed when you let it use the ECO function, but its been a while since I've used it. Any help? I already cleaned the carb good, anything else to look for? Thanks
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 5:15:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Dirty contacts on the eco mode switch, maybe?

You might try pulling the control panel off to see if the switch is still plugged into the wiring harness on the back, and if you can get a spritz of WD-40 on the switch contacts.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 10:21:49 PM EDT
[#2]
make sure the idle control switch that is on top of the carb is clean, working and installed properly
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top