User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2007 6:46:18 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 6:51:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool beans man!have
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 7:17:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Good job.

I had a doe that was double-lunged, perfect shot and somehow the stomach got nicked as well.  It was weird and as much as I tried to reconstruct the shot, there was no way the broadhead hit the paunch, but it did somehow.  Weird.
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 8:50:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice to hear that those Rage 2-blade broadheads worked for you, I just picked up a pack myself.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 12:43:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Congratulations and I'm glad to hear the hunt went so well for you. I've had to rush to the check station before they closed too. Nice that the processor opened back up for you too. Got pictures??

Can't wait for the first freeze to kill some of our mosquitoes and cool things down some. Its been in the high 80's here in Okla lately & not much fun when its this hot and just getting to a stand gets you wet from the sweat. I wear just a bugsuit over my underwwear but its still too hot to be comfortable if you have to go far to your stand.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 1:37:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 3:39:15 PM EDT
[#6]
That coyote had the nastiest exit wound I have ever seen. The entrance wound would have killed it pretty fast even if it would have gone in just a few inches. Might better buy some stock in the Rage 2.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 3:58:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Heck, it couldn't have gotten far with its intestines wrapped around its legs, anyway.

Amazing devastation.

CJ
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 1:26:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Since you got your doe out of the way, are you now restricted to just hunting for a buck? In Okla we are allowed a total of 4 deer which may include no more than 2 bucks.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:53:18 PM EDT
[#9]
The bucks have started to run here alot of car deer (BUCK) accidents in the last week  so it is happening. And the temp is dropping big time they say it will be 38 here Sat morning.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 1:08:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top