Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2012 5:44:06 PM EDT
Back in about 1998 when we first got a computer, I read online; a pdf version of a book that was Named something like "the survival bible" and contained the wording "Frugal" and placed an emphasis on being frugal.  Do any of you guys know what i'm talking about? It is at least 15 years old. I would LOVE to have a copy of this but I can't remember the exact name! I've searched for a few hours now and can't find it.

Maybe it was by the "frugal squirrels" people?
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:29:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Doesn't appear to be in that set of links. Good find though!
Link Posted: 6/5/2013 8:06:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I know this an old thread ,but could this be what you are looking for ?

The Survival Bible - A Work In Progress by Richard Perron
It was on Frugals site at one time.
Not sure if it is still available anywhere ,but i may still have a zip file somewhere.
RK
Link Posted: 6/6/2013 2:21:45 AM EDT
[#4]
If we are talking something that old, in my collection I have a couple of options, to include  " Richards" text "Survival Bible" from the early 90s and Rigg's "Survival Notes", also from the mid-90s.

Are you sure on the age and general title of the document, OP?
Link Posted: 7/8/2013 7:41:24 AM EDT
[#5]
If you're going old then you have to mention The Farm Manual.

Should be in any survival minded persons book collection.
Link Posted: 7/9/2013 4:18:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If you're going old then you have to mention The Farm Manual.

Should be in any survival minded persons book collection.

Author?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top