Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2009 6:10:06 PM EDT
Spent last week in Wyoming, chasing SpeedGoats!!!  Kilt a buck and doe antelope, and since we were there after the 1st of Sept, we could hunt muley does as well.  Filled all me tags!!!  Not a big buck, but a good meat buck on the last day of the hunt!!!  6 of us killed 19 critters total, definitely made some meat!!!
Use the 1999 model Black Widow MA-II
Gold tip traditional arrahs
Magnus Snuffer broadheads!

My doe.

I missed a real nice buck middle of the week, shot right over him....grrrr, but filled the tag on the last afternoon!!!

Buddies nice goat, his first!!

another doe

Love the DB Blinds!

Link Posted: 9/10/2009 6:15:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Spent last week in Wyoming, chasing SpeedGoats!!! Kilt a buck and doe antelope, and since we were there after the 1st of Sept, we could hunt muley does as well. Filled all me tags!!! Not a big buck, but a good meat buck on the last day of the hunt!!! 6 of us killed 19 critters total, definitely made some meat!!!

Use the 1999 model Black Widow MA-II

Gold tip traditional arrahs

Magnus Snuffer broadheads!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/fireman_3311/Speedgoats09/SpeedGoats09014.jpg

How is it you always get to do the fun stuff? Turkey hunt in MO/IA, off to Wyoming for some FUN.

I really need to get a job like yours.

Side note, How is the weather where you are at? I have been thinking of making a trip to our place in Shelby County, but been seeing on TV where it has been very wet. Just don't want to fight the Mosquitos.

Link Posted: 9/10/2009 6:16:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Good shot, congratulations.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 6:26:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Good job

Got any animal pics?
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 6:46:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrats!

I'm 36 hours away and had hopes of being first in.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 12:30:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 5:14:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Verry nice.  Any other pics?
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 4:39:02 AM EDT
[#7]
more pics

My favorite pic

That goat eats purty good too!!

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:04:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Nice!

Speed goats with a bow, that is hard core!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:55:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Good hunting

GM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top