Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2012 5:51:51 PM EDT
They are discounting some stuff that might be of interest. I picked up a Kelty "Roam" daypack for $27 on clearance. Also, the Target version of the Nalgene bottle (wide-mouth, BPA free) was on sale for less than $4 each.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:46:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup, Kelty is all on clearance at Targets around here too. Everything is atleast half price.

I picked up a Havana shelter for $28.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:21:34 PM EDT
[#2]
The last time I was at Target they had the 12-cup camp coffee percolators at half price, around $7.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:35:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The last time I was at Target they had the 12-cup camp coffee percolators at half price, around $7.

http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/m/mt7f8_M95ARyM-WQ1ipmj-A/140.jpg

I don't need one of those but at that price I'd probably buy one.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:46:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I got the Zenith tent for $60 and the Goshawk pack for $30...both 50% off.........ps....I hate that fricking store (I had a gift certificate).
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 5:49:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They are discounting some stuff that might be of interest. I picked up a Kelty "Roam" daypack for $27 on clearance. Also, the Target version of the Nalgene bottle (wide-mouth, BPA free) was on sale for less than $4 each.

There was a thread on one of these sites a week or so ago that said these bottles are NOT dishwasher safe. A guy washed his in the dishwasher and said it melted all to hell!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:37:26 PM EDT
[#6]
shoot I had just a few minutes to spare today before an appointment and a $100 gift cert to Target (it was in the area) and was trying to find deals.  I missed out though because all I got was some furnace filters.  I didn't even use the card. I think I'll go back this w/e when I've got a little more time.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:44:01 PM EDT
[#7]
A couple of the stores around here had the Gerber Suspension multi-tool combo pack (regular and micro version) on 50% off at ~$20. If I find one left, I plan to pick one up. I have one and like it a lot.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:29:22 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm gonna hit Target later today........  Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top