Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/12/2012 6:52:18 AM EDT
Since so many people have these units, here is a link to their tech bulletins that I found useful.  They're all in PDF format for easy download.

TECH BULLETINS
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 8:14:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Site marked, Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 8:41:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks...  I have had mine for over a year, but never had to use it for anything.  I have run it a few times though.  What if any spare parts should I keep on hand?
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 8:58:53 AM EDT
[#3]
do any champion generators come with the 12v charging receptacle? (in the 3kw range)

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_10_17/647161_Champion_Generator_Carb_Tear_Down_Walk_Through__56k_killer___plus_How_Carbs_Work_and_Common_Problems.html

The one is this thread does, but it doesnt look like it is a current model.
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 11:51:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

do any champion generators come with the 12v charging receptacle? (in the 3kw range)

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_10_17/647161_Champion_Generator_Carb_Tear_Down_Walk_Through__56k_killer___plus_How_Carbs_Work_and_Common_Problems.html

The one is this thread does, but it doesnt look like it is a current model.

pretty sure none do.  

mine has one, but its not worth a crap.  You would be better served using your own charger, plugged into the genny.  In fact thats exactly how i do it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 1:20:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Found this today. I know someone here posted about having a broken rope during Sandy.

I remember doing this on old outboard boat motors when the battery died. It wasn't the best, but it was better than paddling back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top