Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2015 10:27:55 PM EDT
Has anyone had much exposure to the Augason Foods freeze dried products? I had heard good stuff previously about them, and I'm thinking of placing some online orders for some items through Walmart as they have free shipping on orders totaling over $50.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:40:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I can only speak to their milk, but a friend of mine is a milk addict, and I had sent her some along with a mixing pitcher as a prepping gift a while back. A few months later she had reason to try it, and... well, she can go through a #10 can in under three days. Her feedback is it's just as good as fresh store-bought milk.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:13:21 AM EDT
[#2]
As far as freeze dried and dehydrated stuff goes, they are top tier.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:15:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As far as freeze dried and dehydrated stuff goes, they are top tier.
View Quote

A agree. I've had their ground beef, sausage, hash browns, peas, corn and butter. It's good stuff.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:35:36 PM EDT
[#4]
We have been using their wheat in the house for close to 3 years now. It is the best value online for hard and soft wheat already in a bucket.  The downside is the lack of mylar, just an o2 absorber.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:15:41 PM EDT
[#5]
look at he honeyville products. til tonight they have (green 15) 15% off. shipping is 4.99 big or small orders

eggs hv 36oz $ 22.29
eggs af  33oz $ 40.00

but Auguson has a fair bit of it beat
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top