Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2015 8:42:23 AM EDT
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/749835103/hamshield-for-arduino-vhf-uhf-transceiver

Should be interesting. $103 is a little rich for my blood though.

If there's a d-star or DMR library for it, that would be cool.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:04:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I want it but I don't want to spend that kind of scratch right now.  I wonder what the retail price will be.

Think of the tiny APRS GPS tracker you could build with that thing.  Or high altitude balloon telemetry.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:09:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Think of the tiny APRS GPS tracker you could build with that thing.  Or high altitude balloon telemetry.
View Quote

Or the APRS GPS tracker combined with a homing beacon for a lost quadcopter/airplane.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:29:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I want it but I don't want to spend that kind of scratch right now.  I wonder what the retail price will be.

View Quote

Hey, I just...figured it out 2+2=4 awesome
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:13:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Or the APRS GPS tracker combined with a homing beacon for a lost quadcopter/airplane.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

duuuuuuuuude

Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, I just...figured it out 2+2=4 awesome

Crap! Now you know who I really am!  Time to go underground, I guess

edit: you guys are a bad influence, I just preordered one of these.  They say it'll ship in October.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:23:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
edit: you guys are a bad influence, I just preordered one of these.  They say it'll ship in October.
View Quote

Yeah, I ordered one too. :(
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:15:29 PM EDT
[#6]
must...resist...
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:24:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Says the dude with a psdr
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:49:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah... Still need to finish the firmware tweaks. I'm learning the STM32F so I can intelligently code on it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top