Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2011 6:58:51 PM EDT
found this on Armslist and thought I would pass it along here.

Armslink Ad

I HAVE FOR SALE A 50' ROHN 25 CB OR TV ANTENNA TOWER. IT NEEDS TO
COME DOWN AND I DON'T CLIMB. THIS ANTENNA IS IN EXCELLENT SHAPE
AND IT IS STRAIGHT. SOMEONE WILL HAVE TO CLIMB AND IN A SAFE MANNER DISASSEMBLE IT. ( 5 TEN FOOT SECTIONS) (ABOUT 30# PER SECTION)
THE COST OF THE TOWER AND IMAX ANTENNA AND COAX IS... $1.OO.

THATS RIGHT,,,,$1.00 NEED TO REMOVE IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. FIRST
COME FIRST SERVED..... THANKS FOR LOOKING
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:42:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Wish it was closer, and that I had a place to store it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 10:07:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Wish it was local, could always use more R-25 in a pile to make me feel even more guilty about not having them put up yet.

ETA:  after looking at the photos... I'm not sure that is 25.  The proportions look more like 45 to me.  Heck of a deal for someone.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 11:34:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Sigh.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:03:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Wish it was local, could always use more R-25 in a pile to make me feel even more guilty about not having them put up yet.

ETA:  after looking at the photos... I'm not sure that is 25.  The proportions look more like 45 to me.  Heck of a deal for someone.

I'm the same boat. I have rohn 25 stacked like firewood. i just let a buddy have 90' to stack against a pine tree to use to cut it down. I have 150' right now in 3 different towers to take down sometime soon. Good deal though, especially if it's 45.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:08:06 AM EDT
[#5]
I wish some of you live near Tampa.  When I looked online, I was surprised how expensive towers were.  

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:44:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Thats 25. I have over 140' stacked so far of 25 and another 50 of 45.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top