Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2011 5:58:37 AM EDT
I have followed it since the beginning. While not 100% "survival" related in the purest sense it has an excellent mix of news items from a preparedness slant, articles by many contributors with survival application etc....
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 6:46:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Daily for me with associated links.  Good overall state of afairs - a good site IMHO.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 7:16:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Was beginning to think I was the only one! It is a great source of "world" information gathered in one place in my opinion. I generally share their rather grim assessment of the future of this nation. It is motivational to me...
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:12:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Not every day, but I got there one day when I found a chapter of the "Absolved" novel that someone over there was writing.  I read most of the chapters, sounded a lot like the UC and Enemies books.

Link Posted: 6/21/2011 4:24:20 AM EDT
[#4]
It's one of about three stops every day on my internet route. I read just about every article posted usually. Quite a bit of news that is otherwise scattered all around the net.
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 5:06:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Every day.  Also try to keep up on Arctic Patriot's and Garden Serf's, both of which are usually linked there...

Great mix of content, from politics and finance, to training and strategy.  Highly recommended...
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 6:05:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Every day. Also try to keep up on Arctic Patriot's and Garden Serf's, both of which are usually linked there...

Great mix of content, from politics and finance, to training and strategy. Highly recommended...

Yea, that's what I like about it -the mix is one that you don't find too many other places. If it were not for them I'd have to spend twice as long hunting it all down. It all points to the same place- this country is in a world of shit, but they pull info. from so many different sources AND not only do they give you the information but suggestions on how to DO something about it. It's the first stop on my morning web tour.
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 10:52:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 1:28:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Probably get more people reaading it, if there was a link....

'jus 'sayin'

LINK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top