Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 7/1/2012 6:53:00 AM EDT
So the headlines read like a prepper redemption list. Think Noah on rainy day #39.

all of the things that "never happen" seemed to have happened. Now we know it is possible here because of our lifestyle choices. Hopefully this will urge a few more folks into doing things to plan for these types of things even when (1) they cant happen and (2) someone will come fix it for me.

Power out for days in a major city

Gas shortage

Water restrictions

We have friends in the Alexandra area that have moved to a hotel to beat the heat but if you didnt have money or a working ATM, you'd be in trouble. My wife looked at me last night and asked what would we do? I told her we would fire up the genny and decide which kind of pizza we would have for dinner.
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 7:09:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/1/2012 7:10:32 AM EDT by Brotherhood-of-Steel]
How does one monitor the length of a serf's shower effectively?

ETA: Fixed speeling
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 7:38:03 AM EDT
Mini AAR (No SHTF)  Power went out in Alexandria/FAirfax/Arlington/PGC Maryland area Friday at 2200.

I lit some 9 hour candles, moved the battery powered lamps into position and went to sleep. fancy matches failed and I could not find my lighters in the dark. Made some phone calls, GF came over. Candles still burning when we got up. Water still pumping. let out dogs, watered lawn as a test fire.

Moved anti biotics from fridge to freezer, We only use about half the space in the freezer, the rest we keep full with frozen bottled water (this saves energy) everything we want to keep cold was pushed into the freezer and surrounded by the frozen water bottles  (it worked)

Saturday, one of my battery ups failed and one worked. light and fan worked during the day and night, nice. battery powered DVD player still working. watched Godfather with GF and ate take out with fan at our backs, nice Sat...

Generator failed. I gave my small propane generator to a friend who needed it and went back to using my harbor freight generator, which failed miserably.

Going to break down and buy a generac propane generator. Some of the neighbors have generators and water catch barrels, good to know. Will seriously muffle the next generator. will post AAR on this.

ATM's no real change, some were down, but in other sections they were up. I keep money in cash, so I'm okay.

Hotels, I live in the D.C. area and its the 4th of July and large sections of Arlington and Alexandria were out of power, no hotel space any were around here.

Neighbor had a tree go through her window. Stapled it up with plastic sheets, went to home depot for some wood to cover over the hole, all generators and storm supplies sold out with 30 minutes of opening (don't know why?)

Police, out in force as soon as power went out, reserve police called in. police rolling with search lights on to establish presence. Increase in firepower (carbines/shotguns) in cars in Alexandria and Arlington.

Emt and fire rolling constantly responding to heat injuries.

Street lights off in many sections. Police put up 4 way stop signs in major intersection in Alexandria, but not fair fax. No real problems driving though.

Improvements,  my basement windows are blocked off for security, no natural light. Will be replaced with glass block or steel mesh behind windows.

1st  floor windows have lo pro bars on them so I could open the windows and still have security 2nd floor hot, but livable. Need to look into solar panel (needs to look nice) With things like this you realize that your house is set up for A/C and power, not fans or natural light.

Water, water is contaminated, I have a water barrel, bottled water and a PUR water filter so I should be good.

Need spare cell phone battery, will replace home built UPS.both phone died during the night. Signed up for a text message service for EMS and emergency texts from local police. Received so many texts through out the night that the phone died.

Land line, no issues.

verizon fios internet still worked for a while after the power went out. can anyone explain this?  Will buy air card for lap top.

T mobile cell service has gone down several times, so has sprint, but goes back up quickly. as per usual text message still much more reliable.

no craziness, no blade outs, but more people are carrying CCW (some poorly) and the hospitals are full of old people with heat injuries.
 need CB or some other type of radio.

Community,  no real change, people more likely to wave and smile, but no one is out on their porch talking in this heat.

Link Posted: 7/1/2012 8:11:44 AM EDT
I got lucky and didn't loose any power. What scares me though, is all the people who rely on electricity to get water and have no other means of getting water when the power goes out.
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 8:50:18 AM EDT
I have to make a few adjustments based on this experience. Can someone recommend a good battery powered lantern?
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 9:14:12 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 9:36:34 AM EDT

Tag for further updates and AAR.

Stay hydrated, guys.

Link Posted: 7/1/2012 9:38:37 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Kilroytheknifesnob:
I have to make a few adjustments based on this experience. Can someone recommend a good battery powered lantern?

If you want a small, just enough lantern, there is an AA powered Coleman that Batman likes and recommended (I got a couple from amazon).  Search for threads here or Gear started by by him and you will find it.  I have a big ass one from Cabelas that works great (even has a remote control) but it wants D cells.  It is the only thing I stock D cell for.

Has Batman Posted yet?  He might not notice the power coming back on.  
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 10:14:39 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 10:46:27 AM EDT
Originally Posted By dragunov:

Originally Posted By vintovka:
Mini AAR (No SHTF)  Power went out in Alexandria/FAirfax/Arlington/PGC Maryland area Friday at 2200.

I lit some 9 hour candles, moved the battery powered lamps into position and went to sleep. fancy matches failed and I could not find my lighters in the dark. Made some phone calls, GF came over. Candles still burning when we got up. Water still pumping. let out dogs, watered lawn as a test fire.

Just curious about this. Why light candles and leave them burning while you sleep? Isn't the danger of a fire higher that way?

I use chemlights for this purpose. One in the bathroom, and one at top of the staircase. Provides enough light for most of my upstairs at night once your eyes adjust.
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 11:21:13 AM EDT
Originally Posted By dragunov:

Just curious about this. Why light candles and leave them burning while you sleep? Isn't the danger of a fire higher that way?

I was thinking the same thing. Not only the possability of starting a fire but your wasting your candles as well.
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 11:32:12 AM EDT
Originally Posted By CarbineDad:

If you want a small, just enough lantern, there is an AA powered Coleman that Batman likes and recommended (I got a couple from amazon).  Search for threads here or Gear started by by him and you will find it.  I have a big ass one from Cabelas that works great (even has a remote control) but it wants D cells.  It is the only thing I stock D cell for.

Those AA powered Colemans are fantastic

After Batman's review I bought several, and they have been solid and reliable performers. Pretty durable also.

The switch is usually the weakest link with inexpensive light like that, but these have held up perfectly.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 12:10:36 PM EDT
A guy on a local forum was in WV to pick up his son.  He ran out of gas and all the stations were without power.  When his ex-wife showed up with 10 gallons of gas two men were circling his truck and he had to draw his sidearm.  On his way back to KY he stopped at a gas station with power where people were stealing from the Burger King while the cops guarded the gas pumps outside.  He's now putting together a GHB.
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 4:47:24 PM EDT
Originally Posted By FIELD_MP:
A guy on a local forum was in WV to pick up his son.  He ran out of gas and all the stations were without power.  When his ex-wife showed up with 10 gallons of gas two men were circling his truck and he had to draw his sidearm.  On his way back to KY he stopped at a gas station with power where people were stealing from the Burger King while the cops guarded the gas pumps outside.  He's now putting together a GHB.

Damn dude what part of KY?  Louisville?  Wouldn't surprise me there.  After how many days without power did this happen?

I'm in E. TN and got my generator stolen from me last week
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 5:14:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By PUSH_TO_EJECT:

I like this one alot:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0018S4XIS/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

Seconded. I have one and it's great. I like how you can take the globe off and hand it upside for overhead lighting.

Link Posted: 7/1/2012 5:17:28 PM EDT

verizon fios internet still worked for a while after the power went out. can anyone explain this?  Will buy air card for lap top.

The device Verizon installed at your house probably has a built-in battery backup for power outages. The equipment they use beyond your house is either on backup batteries or generators.

I work for Comcast, and the eMTAs we use for cable modem and phone service have a battery backup which is good for several hours at least. I'm sure Verizon has something comparable. (Regular cable modems which do not provide voice service do not have the battery backup.)
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 5:28:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Durka-Durka:

Damn dude what part of KY?  Louisville?  Wouldn't surprise me there.  After how many days without power did this happen?

No, this took place in West Virginia.
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 5:34:06 PM EDT
Crazy.  How long after the power was out did this occur?  And call me dumb, but why would cops be guarding the pumps if it was impossible to pump?
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 5:36:07 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Dave_Markowitz:

The device Verizon installed at your house probably has a built-in battery backup for power outages. The equipment they use beyond your house is either on backup batteries or generators.  

I work for Comcast, and the eMTAs we use for cable modem and phone service have a battery backup which is good for several hours at least. I'm sure Verizon has something comparable. (Regular cable modems which do not provide voice service do not have the battery backup.)

Comcast is completely knocked out in my area.
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 5:56:13 PM EDT

this is one type of ONT that VZ uses for FIOS...  note battery and auxiliary 12Vdc input.

Link Posted: 7/1/2012 6:10:43 PM EDT
Crazy.  How long after the power was out did this occur?  And call me dumb, but why would cops be guarding the pumps if it was impossible to pump?

I don't know how long the power was out for.  This took place today I believe.  The incident with the two men involved a station without power and the situation with the police guarding pumps took place in a different town where there was power, but apparently some lawlessness.
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 6:53:00 PM EDT

Wow, you know a couple of TAZERs would be ironic.
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 6:57:08 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Surf:

BZZZZZ!
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 7:13:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Colt_sporter:
Originally Posted By Surf:

BZZZZZ!

You want power?      Ride the lightening.
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 8:33:41 PM EDT
Now on day 2 w/o commercial power. Burned thru ~7 gallons of gas today. I'm running my fridge&freezer, a fan, my a/v receiver and an XM sat receiver. Plus power to charge my iPad and an led light.This afternoon I found that the old couple next door didn't get the genny they thought they were going to. So I sent him to Lowe's for 100ft of #12 extension cord. Added a 50ft I had to get power to their freezer. I loaned them a 3 prong short extension and told them they could hook up a fan if they wanted.

Had to come to work so I dug out the Coleman stove this afternoon so I could heat water for a "bath". Stood on the back deck tonight in my drawers, gave the neighbors a show

I had already scheduled an electrician friend of a friend to come out Monday(today now) to add a breaker panel and a 220v 30amp socket on the outside of my house. I sure hope he comes out as scheduled. I should be able to run the hot water heater, especially if I disconnect the fridge/freezer for a couple hrs. I'll dbl check with him.

I ate lunch at the WH near me, it was a freakin madhouse, the waittresses were about to fight, I heard Bitch a couple 3 times. Usually these girls are good humored.

Gas, at least the stores around me are open and pumping. I can resupply. I ordered 8 Jerry cans from Swiss whatever, found the link here, ~3 days ago. Too late for this outage, I Hope, but will really help for next time.

I still have city water. But thanks to y'all I have many days worth on hand, as well as food and other vitals.

Thank y'all for the lessons I've learned the past few years here. I am able to support myself and help a neighbor.

Link Posted: 7/2/2012 6:51:08 AM EDT

Originally Posted By peterman:

Comcast is completely knocked out in my area.

Probably a lot of downed lines. Anywhere there's a pole knocked over it, takes out not only power but any cable and phone service who use the pole.

Most Comcast network sites have either large backup battery banks and/or generators.

Link Posted: 7/2/2012 7:00:36 AM EDT
Originally Posted By MikeSH:
Now on day 2 w/o commercial power. Burned thru ~7 gallons of gas today. I'm running my fridge&freezer, a fan, my a/v receiver and an XM sat receiver. Plus power to charge my iPad and an led light.This afternoon I found that the old couple next door didn't get the genny they thought they were going to. So I sent him to Lowe's for 100ft of #12 extension cord. Added a 50ft I had to get power to their freezer. I loaned them a 3 prong short extension and told them they could hook up a fan if they wanted.

Had to come to work so I dug out the Coleman stove this afternoon so I could heat water for a "bath". Stood on the back deck tonight in my drawers, gave the neighbors a show

I had already scheduled an electrician friend of a friend to come out Monday(today now) to add a breaker panel and a 220v 30amp socket on the outside of my house. I sure hope he comes out as scheduled. I should be able to run the hot water heater, especially if I disconnect the fridge/freezer for a couple hrs. I'll dbl check with him.

I ate lunch at the WH near me, it was a freakin madhouse, the waittresses were about to fight, I heard Bitch a couple 3 times. Usually these girls are good humored.

Gas, at least the stores around me are open and pumping. I can resupply. I ordered 8 Jerry cans from Swiss whatever, found the link here, ~3 days ago. Too late for this outage, I Hope, but will really help for next time.

I still have city water. But thanks to y'all I have many days worth on hand, as well as food and other vitals.

Thank y'all for the lessons I've learned the past few years here. I am able to support myself and help a neighbor.

Props for helping out your neighbors.  Glad all is well, for the most part.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 7:21:13 AM EDT
MikeSH.... you might try solar heat for the water...from lessons learned in the 04/05 hurricane season.... 120' of 5/8" hose will hold approx 2 1/2 gallons of water...coiled in the Sun (high 80s low 90s) will get to  135F in an hour... a 3mil contractor bag (black) laid flat, with a 2x4 under the mouth, will hold 5 gal of water about 3/4" high... you might need another 2x4 to close off mouth if there is wind...1 hour (high 80s) will get 125F... you need to dip the water out with a pan, as it is difficult to handle the hot water in the bag... I use a dedicated 2 gal garden sprayer (no chemicals except for soap to wash the scooter)

for those of you that get a little warning like we do, a 33gal trash can filled with water in your shower gives you water to shower and flush with if the city/or well water is interrupted (pour into bowl, slowly)... the shower drain is still available

for those of you that depend on an on site well, if it is 6" casing, a 1 3/4" drop tube with deep piston hand pump can pull from 100' or so (deep piston doesn't rely on atmospheric pressure like pitcher pump) couple of good videos on how to make...IIRC "babaloo" for the build details,and an important modification by"sameggars1" to block off the handle tube with a nickel and "T"....mine only needed to go about 30' and cost about $40..I use it with a Sawyer .1micron 5 gal bucket and SODIS for water backup (Clorox option)
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 7:37:46 AM EDT

Moved anti biotics from fridge to freezer, We only use about half the space in the freezer, the rest we keep full with frozen bottled water (this saves energy) everything we want to keep cold was pushed into the freezer and surrounded by the frozen water bottles  (it worked)

Saturday, one of my battery ups failed and one worked. light and fan worked during the day and night, nice. battery powered DVD player still working. watched Godfather with GF and ate take out with fan at our backs, nice Sat...

Generator failed. I gave my small propane generator to a friend who needed it and went back to using my harbor freight generator, which failed miserably.

Going to break down and buy a generac propane generator. Some of the neighbors have generators and water catch barrels, good to know. Will seriously muffle the next generator. will post AAR on this.

ATM's no real change, some were down, but in other sections they were up. I keep money in cash, so I'm okay.

Hotels, I live in the D.C. area and its the 4th of July and large sections of Arlington and Alexandria were out of power, no hotel space any were around here.

Neighbor had a tree go through her window. Stapled it up with plastic sheets, went to home depot for some wood to cover over the hole, all generators and storm supplies sold out with 30 minutes of opening (don't know why?)

Police, out in force as soon as power went out, reserve police called in. police rolling with search lights on to establish presence. Increase in firepower (carbines/shotguns) in cars in Alexandria and Arlington.

Emt and fire rolling constantly responding to heat injuries.

Street lights off in many sections. Police put up 4 way stop signs in major intersection in Alexandria, but not fair fax. No real problems driving though.

Improvements,  my basement windows are blocked off for security, no natural light. Will be replaced with glass block or steel mesh behind windows.

1st  floor windows have lo pro bars on them so I could open the windows and still have security 2nd floor hot, but livable. Need to look into solar panel (needs to look nice) With things like this you realize that your house is set up for A/C and power, not fans or natural light.

Water, water is contaminated, I have a water barrel, bottled water and a PUR water filter so I should be good.

Need spare cell phone battery, will replace home built UPS.both phone died during the night. Signed up for a text message service for EMS and emergency texts from local police. Received so many texts through out the night that the phone died.

Land line, no issues.

T mobile cell service has gone down several times, so has sprint, but goes back up quickly. as per usual text message still much more reliable.

no craziness, no blade outs, but more people are carrying CCW (some poorly) and the hospitals are full of old people with heat injuries.

need CB or some other type of radio.

Community,  no real change, people more likely to wave and smile, but no one is out on their porch talking in this heat.

I wouldn't do that.  Get some of those little LED stick-up lamps that run for 10 days straight and use those for "night light" duty.  Sleeping with candles lit when resources are strained for other reasons is bad juju.

Buy more lighters.  There should be one in every single set of drawers or storage locations you have.  Same with cheap head lamps.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 7:46:55 AM EDT
Originally Posted By PUSH_TO_EJECT:
I like this one alot:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0018S4XIS/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

+1 on these lanterns.  I liked mine some much (used it during the Halloween blackout) that I bought one for all my staff as a xmas gift.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 8:13:43 AM EDT
Most of the bad weather from this storm missed us here. No power outages. But it did motivate me to go out in the 96 degree heat on Saturday, and install the Natural Gas Conversion Kit I got from US-Carburetion.com for my little Champion 2,000 Watt Inverter Generator 73531i I bought from Sam's Club. I bought the kit when I bought the generator last year. I had one chance (hurricane) to actually use the generator last year. It worked great on gasoline. The kit I bought has been sitting around since then. 2 weeks ago I reasoned with myself that I should do something about it. I had mulled over using the kit-supplied carb adapter, or having the carb drilled and ported for natural/lp gas. I decided to have the carb drilled, and keep the carb adapter for one of my bigger generators if needed. Got the carb back from having it drilled earlier in the week. I installed the drilled carb and the pressure regulator on the generator. It took me 2 hours to piece it together and prove out the functionality of the installed kit. It started right away and worked, so I then spent another 2 hours mounting the regulator and tubes to the generator sides. It was hot in the garage, and I took a lot of breaks. I also installed a tach/hours meter I bought off of eBay. I am happy with the kit and the genny. I can now use gasoline or lp gas or natural gas. I'm ready for the next power outage.

This storm did motivate me to finally get it done. Don't wait.

If anyone wants details and a new thread on the conversion, let me know. I didn't think there would be much interest.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 9:23:23 AM EDT
Originally Posted By lasnyder:
MikeSH.... you might try solar heat for the water...from lessons learned in the 04/05 hurricane season.... 120' of 5/8" hose will hold approx 2 1/2 gallons of water...coiled in the Sun (high 80s low 90s) will get to  135F in an hour... a 3mil contractor bag (black) laid flat, with a 2x4 under the mouth, will hold 5 gal of water about 3/4" high... you might need another 2x4 to close off mouth if there is wind...1 hour (high 80s) will get 125F... you need to dip the water out with a pan, as it is difficult to handle the hot water in the bag... I use a dedicated 2 gal garden sprayer (no chemicals except for soap to wash the scooter)

for those of you that get a little warning like we do, a 33gal trash can filled with water in your shower gives you water to shower and flush with if the city/or well water is interrupted (pour into bowl, slowly)... the shower drain is still available

for those of you that depend on an on site well, if it is 6" casing, a 1 3/4" drop tube with deep piston hand pump can pull from 100' or so (deep piston doesn't rely on atmospheric pressure like pitcher pump) couple of good videos on how to make...IIRC "babaloo" for the build details,and an important modification by"sameggars1" to block off the handle tube with a nickel and "T"....mine only needed to go about 30' and cost about $40..I use it with a Sawyer .1micron 5 gal bucket and SODIS for water backup (Clorox option)

I've used cheap solar showers of this type when staying in places with no power or plumbing. They aren't built very tough, but they do work surprisingly well for a short shower at the end of the day.

I like your garden hose idea.

Link Posted: 7/2/2012 10:43:17 AM EDT
red_on_black... living where we do its not if, but when we'll be without power... luckily in both 04 and 05 we did not loose water ... power was back on the afternoon of the 7th day in 05... I had gone to the sprayer as it was easier to mix in to get the right temp.. especially to shave with...we had power to school for 3 days that I did not have power at home

re: garden hose..I'm a retired science teacher, and it dawned on me that I didn't know the volume of the water contained in a hose.... nor the temperature it could obtain... I suppose one could be thrown on the roof,  attach a sprinkler head, and control the temp with the volume through the hose....
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 11:37:47 AM EDT

No, this took place in West Virginia.

I live in Southern WVabout an hour away form the capitol.  I had to travel Saturday about an hour away to get ice and gas.  People were backed up on both sides of the road trying to get in to gas staions and stores to get ice and anything else they could.  I had a G23 and two G22 mags on me.  My wife was toting her Glock 26 and and two reloads.  My Remington 870 was in the back seat.  People dont realize even when the power is on, your local grocery only has what food is on the shelf pretty much.  The unbearable heat and the fact that the storm happened just before public assistance benefits came out and there were no machines to read EBT cards made for a very dicey scene for sure.   I worked hard to keep ice and whatnot and was able to save much of my meat in the freezer Still no power until at least Thursday, but my parents just got heir power back and we are chilling literally in the AC and using the modern conveniences.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 2:04:52 PM EDT

When you purchase a generator you also need to buy a lock, chain and anchor.  The anchor is drilled into a concrete slab and the chain and lock should be strong enough to withstand bolt cutters.  Kryptonite makes very effective locks, chains and anchors.  Most portable generators are not powerful to run an air conditioner or heat pump.  That is why you need a portable air conditioner when you lose power in the summer.

Link Posted: 7/2/2012 2:19:57 PM EDT
I saw where Newt Gingrich came out and plugged One Second After today in saying that this would be minor compared to an EMP.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 3:24:59 PM EDT
Ya know....

After reading about various storm / infrastructure disruption, it's changed my thinking a bit regarding situations we're most likely to encounter, at least in my neck of the woods.

The wife and I have been slowly building plans and supplies for such an eventuality, but have recently been focused on the two to three-week scenario as opposed to the SHTF / total collapse scenario. We've been focused on water, food and energy supplies to cover us for a short time frame, and after reading some of the scenarios from the recent fuckery on the east coast, I think we're on the right track.

We currently have enough water and food for at least three weeks of staying hunkered down with the doors locked, and have enough ammo for a serious prolonged defense. We're lacking in fuel and generators, but these stories are inspriring me to divert some oh shit funds to that area very shortly.

Another thought, I really need to keep the gas tank in my truck full instead of running it empty all the time. That little task could save a ton of tme and energy when the time comes.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:30:42 AM EDT
Originally Posted By CJan_NH:
Originally Posted By CarbineDad:

Those AA powered Colemans are fantastic

After Batman's review I bought several, and they have been solid and reliable performers. Pretty durable also.

The switch is usually the weakest link with inexpensive light like that, but these have held up perfectly.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Post a link to that thread if you have it, I couldn't find it - guess the search function is deliberately disabled once my membership expired. When i have money I'll buy a membership again, but til then I'm stuck
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:37:18 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Colonel_Angus:
I saw where Newt Gingrich came out and plugged One Second After today in saying that this would be minor compared to an EMP.

He wrote the forward to the book.  I want to say that he was involved w/ a .gov panel that did research into the effects of an EMP.  

What should wake people up, as if no power, no ac, and no food is not enough, is the fact that 911 went down and there was only a message saying call your local LEO dept/EMS direct.  
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:55:20 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Centuryhouse:
Post a link to that thread if you have it, I couldn't find it - guess the search function is deliberately disabled once my membership expired. When i have money I'll buy a membership again, but til then I'm stuck

Took a little digging but here you go: Batmanacw's thread

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:18:46 AM EDT
Thanks, KeithC!
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:21:44 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Colonel_Angus:

I saw that. god help us all if we were ever to be in an EMP attack
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 2:28:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 2:31:02 PM EDT
Top Top