Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2012 8:55:36 PM EDT
Where's the best place to buy spools of paracord?
Link Posted: 3/2/2012 9:28:48 PM EDT
[#1]
What color and are looking for 1000' or 3000'?
Link Posted: 3/2/2012 9:53:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I use campingsurvival.com

38.?? plus shipping for a 1000ft spool of OD...

Shipping for me is pretty good as the company is located in NY and so am I.  C

Can't speak for any other place as that is the only place I have ordered 1k ft spools from.
Link Posted: 3/2/2012 10:38:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Old Grouch surplus has a lot of colors and sells the spool sized variant.
Link Posted: 3/3/2012 9:06:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What color and are looking for 1000' or 3000'?

Color not really important. Most likely 1000' but depending on the deal I'm open to more.
Link Posted: 3/3/2012 10:32:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I just ordered a 1k spool from  http://paracordking.com/   i dont know much about paracord but i am really happy with this stuff (feels much better than that rothco cord).  i know its really hard to find the true mil-spec cord and if you can find it, its super expensive. Me and 3 of my cousins strung up some line and hung on it (about 590 #'s combined),  it stretched but did not tear!  it has 7 inner strands and the sheath feels tough. I'd order from them again.
Link Posted: 3/3/2012 11:08:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I haven't ordered from them before, but this place: http://www.campingsurvival.com/paracord.html supposedly has mil-spec stuff for what appears to be decent prices also.

ETA:  Derpa Derr...   "thederrick106" already mentioned them.  I guess reading really is fundamental.LOL  But I did provide a link I guess...
Link Posted: 3/4/2012 11:56:10 AM EDT
[#7]
its the exact same thing! =)  they actually buy their cord from paracord king. and its cheaper at paracord king. thats the first place i checked too =) check out the page and youll see theyre a vendor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top