Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/12/2010 7:38:13 PM EDT
[#1]

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding if I came over as implying that the dog species would go extinct. That's not what I meant. That large numbers of domestic dogs will die and be killed for those reasons is what I am. If the system crashes many will be hungry quick and apocalyptic implies it not coming back soon, but if ever to the same or a large number sustainable level in our lifetime. Atleast to me it does.

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:11:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I've kinda settled on German shephard, thoughs?
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:13:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I've kinda settled on German shephard, thoughs?

You and me both.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 11:19:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Jack Russell Terrier I dont need a dog that is a killer i want a buddy.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 11:47:48 PM EDT
[#5]
German Boxer gets my vote.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:33:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:46:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Interior Arctic Wolf.  Extremely loyal and a great hunter.... bastard takes down mull deer by himself all the time and sometimes smaller elk!  Doesnt bark.... but that snarl will strike fear in anything that walks and the howl will make the hair on the back of your neck stand up!  Not to mention hardy as hell!  Basically he thinks hes a 130lbs lap dog.

Only issue is you have to raise them from a pup and through their teenage years so to speak... show them alot of dominance to assert yourself as the Alpha in your little family pack.  After that, all is groovy.  Once his winter coat comes in, he lives outside.  Poor bastid cant handle the heat inside the house... he'll lay there curled up in a ball, covered in snow, happy as a clam!  He does have a nice den in his run though.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 2:00:33 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm biased as hell, as i own two of my own ... but i think I've got a pretty good crew with my two bull terriers. They have the tenacity of a pit-bull (without the stigma from the public), highly loyal & protective, tough as nails, patrol like crazy, and spend most of there time hunting mostly small game (though my male did bring me a wild turkey once). They're extremely smart, and have enough goof-ball personality to rival damn near any dog. Great with kids, though they do play rough & need monitoring, and are great with other dogs (except neither of mine are fond of pit-bulls, don't know why). Range from 40lbs (females) to around 70lbs (males) and don't eat too much for their size.

Cons: Males can be tough to train, as they're an extremely stubborn breed. As mentioned, they're very physical dogs, and their bite shouldn't be taken lightly. Very high energy and need alot of exercise. Can be prone to OCD if not properly exercised as-well.

My male, Titus Pullo:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs079.snc4/35319_410661440821_500705821_4327445_1560898_n.jpg

My female, Pele
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs177.snc4/38188_414644270821_500705821_4421356_86326_n.jpg
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:33:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Of course you could always get the Arnold Shwarzenegger of dogs...Wendy the whippet (with obvious medical issues!)

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 6:52:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't know for sure, but I've had a great Pitbull and Australian Shepherd that would fit that bill.  But right now I have a friggin crazy wire haired fox terrier that I swear wants to kill anything except me and loved ones (and then he's golden). He's buds with my my yellow lab and they will tag team together on something they don't like. The lab can alarm on things like deer or even a rabbit sometimes, but even he's not what I'd call a yapper/barker. It's almost a given threat when the terrier does though and they'll both alarm on strangers.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 10:37:23 AM EDT
[#11]
HOW ABOUT THE AMEERICAN BULL DOG - BEEN AROUND FOREVER AND DOES A GREAT JOB ON THE FARM / HOMESTEAD
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 12:03:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Telepathic, like in that Don Johnson movie.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 12:07:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
After the end of the world as we know it, I figure we'll be pretty board with no electronics to keep us entertained, that and dogs are good to alert if zombies are nearby. Would do you all think would be the most robust but eas to maintain breed under those circamstances? ;o)

I've kinda settled on German shephard Shepherd, thoughs?

Good choice.              

Link Posted: 10/27/2010 12:09:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Of course you could always get the Arnold Shwarzenegger of dogs...Wendy the whippet (with obvious medical issues!)

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q39/imsok2u/wendy1.png

I thought he was shot and killed in Las Vegas?                      
Link Posted: 11/6/2010 8:03:39 AM EDT
[#15]
A lot depends on your needs.

For defensive purposes, keep in mind that there is a big difference between a watch dog and an attack dog. Almost any dog will make a good watch dog. They see someone or something they don't like and they bark. They will generally bark *at* the distraction so you can locate it quickly by locating the dog and determining where it's looking. If this is all you need, breed is really not that important, although you don't want a passive, quiet breed.

An attack dog is a different story. Properly trained, they are nearly as useful as a human partner, and generally more reliable and devoted. Probably not as useful in a SHTF situation, but it will depend on circumstances.

An important issue is the dog's size. Where food is scarce, you want just the size dog you need. An Irish Wolfhound is no better at barking at intruders than a Chihuahua, but it will eat far more food.

Where the nights get very cold, a large dog can be a great way to help stay warm. Actually, any large mammal is good. People, horses, etc. Dogs will just about always be willing to snuggle with you, even if you (or they) smell like a skunk.

If you have the ability to bird hunt, a good retriever can make your hunting expeditions far more efficient. Labs and goldens are also great watchdogs... very alert, smart, easy to train for other uses, and are very devoted. A retriever can be trained to hunt rabbits and bring them back as well. If you are hunting larger game, almost any dog can help you track a recently wounded animal, although a bloodhound can do it better than any.

If you have cattle, an australian shepard is a good choice. Not too big, alerts to danger, smart, easily trained, very energetic. A GSD is also a great choice. It will eat more food, but they can be scary smart and are easily trained to watch children, defend, etc.

If you plan on bugging out for a longer distance, or just doing the gypsy thing, a pack type animal could be a good choice. A malamute or two can pull a sled all day long with little problem. Even if there's no snow. These dogs are strong and really enjoy moving. They can also be taught to hunt small game (mostly for themselves, they are not great retrievers) and are a formidable defense as well. They've been known to take down bear with as few as three. They are almost immune to pain, and have very healthy constitutions and incredible stamina. Huskies are similar, but smaller, with more speed but less stamina. Both breeds require a strict, strong willed trainer. For shorter hauls, a Bernese mountain dog can pull enormous loads. Maybe not all day, but they are very large, very powerful dogs. They are a bit gentle for a battle dog, but they will fiercely defend their families, and love kids. And they are pretty formidable.

The bottom line is that the best dog really depends on the circumstances and the individual dogs and owners, but most any dog will have something valuable to offer.

Az
Link Posted: 11/6/2010 9:53:13 AM EDT
[#16]
92 lbs. of speed, agility, and goofiness! Plus middleweight dogs require less food.

Link Posted: 11/6/2010 10:14:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/6/2010 3:33:59 PM EDT
[#18]
My choice is also the American Bulldog I have an 8 year old female and a 3 yr old male. I rest better knowing they are home with my wife and daughters when I am away on business. They are extremely protective and loyal no doubt in my mind either one would sacrifice themselves to protect my family, I cant ask for more than that. Both weigh in the 90-100 lb range and I have yet to come across a dog that is as strong pound for pound as my male, god help the person he latches onto. He can jump and grab a rope hanging 6' off the ground and wont let go. Just my .02.
Link Posted: 11/6/2010 5:02:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
92 lbs. of speed, agility, and goofiness! Plus middleweight dogs require less food.

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr98/mattdadi/_DSC0156.jpg

That is one cool looking dog!

And I'm not sure 92 lbs is middleweight.

Az
Link Posted: 3/24/2011 12:18:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Very informative. Thanks for the great information sir. I decided on GSD btw

Quoted:
A lot depends on your needs.

For defensive purposes, keep in mind that there is a big difference between a watch dog and an attack dog. Almost any dog will make a good watch dog. They see someone or something they don't like and they bark. They will generally bark *at* the distraction so you can locate it quickly by locating the dog and determining where it's looking. If this is all you need, breed is really not that important, although you don't want a passive, quiet breed.

An attack dog is a different story. Properly trained, they are nearly as useful as a human partner, and generally more reliable and devoted. Probably not as useful in a SHTF situation, but it will depend on circumstances.

An important issue is the dog's size. Where food is scarce, you want just the size dog you need. An Irish Wolfhound is no better at barking at intruders than a Chihuahua, but it will eat far more food.

Where the nights get very cold, a large dog can be a great way to help stay warm. Actually, any large mammal is good. People, horses, etc. Dogs will just about always be willing to snuggle with you, even if you (or they) smell like a skunk.

If you have the ability to bird hunt, a good retriever can make your hunting expeditions far more efficient. Labs and goldens are also great watchdogs... very alert, smart, easy to train for other uses, and are very devoted. A retriever can be trained to hunt rabbits and bring them back as well. If you are hunting larger game, almost any dog can help you track a recently wounded animal, although a bloodhound can do it better than any.

If you have cattle, an australian shepard is a good choice. Not too big, alerts to danger, smart, easily trained, very energetic. A GSD is also a great choice. It will eat more food, but they can be scary smart and are easily trained to watch children, defend, etc.

If you plan on bugging out for a longer distance, or just doing the gypsy thing, a pack type animal could be a good choice. A malamute or two can pull a sled all day long with little problem. Even if there's no snow. These dogs are strong and really enjoy moving. They can also be taught to hunt small game (mostly for themselves, they are not great retrievers) and are a formidable defense as well. They've been known to take down bear with as few as three. They are almost immune to pain, and have very healthy constitutions and incredible stamina. Huskies are similar, but smaller, with more speed but less stamina. Both breeds require a strict, strong willed trainer. For shorter hauls, a Bernese mountain dog can pull enormous loads. Maybe not all day, but they are very large, very powerful dogs. They are a bit gentle for a battle dog, but they will fiercely defend their families, and love kids. And they are pretty formidable.

The bottom line is that the best dog really depends on the circumstances and the individual dogs and owners, but most any dog will have something valuable to offer.

Az

Link Posted: 3/24/2011 12:20:19 AM EDT
[#21]

What breed is the dog in your picture sir?

Quoted:

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr98/mattdadi/_DSC0156.jpg

Link Posted: 3/24/2011 12:21:00 AM EDT
[#22]

Is this photo shopped or a real dog?

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/24/2011 6:47:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Is this photo shopped or a real dog?

Quoted:

Real dog.  Animal Planet video of her.  Genetic disorder that gives her double muscling.

K
Link Posted: 3/24/2011 7:14:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/24/2011 9:13:58 AM EDT
[#25]
After nearly 15 yrs my wife had to put our Chow Chow to sleep just before I got home for Christmas.  He was a constant companion and protector of the home and excellent with children.  I've been thinking of either a Beagle or Golden Retreiver next.  Would like to get one for hunting uses.

CD
Link Posted: 3/24/2011 9:28:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Maybe I'm just getting disillusioned with all the M3 (Mad Max Masturbation) I've been seeing, but I don't see post apocalyptic Anywhere falling to the level where dogs die out.  They've been with us since before recorded history and I expect they'll be with us until we cease to be.  When/if we take to the stars, there'll be doggy space suits made shortly after the first human versions hit the shelves.  

I suppose it depends on what your version of "apocalypse" is, but the tendency of people to posit the belief that the entire earth will suddenly become desert incapable of sustaining life outside of their bunkers seems kind of foolish.  Hollywood foolish.  Seems to me that any such event would also do for mankind at the same time.  

Of course, comes the day my main goal in life is hiding in the underbrush hoping teh bad mans will pass me by rather than kill me for the last doughnut on earth which I've got stashed in my Tactical Taylor dump pouch, whether or not I've got a dog in there with me will be entirely incidental.

Why do you keep showing your ass in this thread?  Instead of bowing out after your spectacular defeat you linger on, adding nothing......still trying to appear clever.  Meaningful information is being exchanged.  You are in the way.
Link Posted: 4/1/2011 12:29:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Wife just picked up two new additions to the household.  One Beagle and one Treeing Walker Coon dog.  These guys got some great noses for hunting and will be early warning devices.

CD
Link Posted: 4/1/2011 5:00:02 AM EDT
[#28]

GSD's

For all the obvious physical and mental attributes they have, IMHO they are the most empathic protection breed out there.

When the S really HTF, a GSD will turn on and tune up to a higher level and put itself in between threats and its family.  They have an uncanny ability to read people, good and bad.  Our pup is completely devoted to my kids, my little boy in particular.  She'll play on the front lawn for hours with him and other kids.  When a car drives by she puts herself between the street and my kid and 'watches' it go by.  Once she's happy its out of her AO, she goes back to being a goofball.  This is without training her to do that.  She'll roughhouse with new people coming in the door who are friends, but is gentle if they are older, frail or if its a baby/toddler.  Again, pretty discerning for an animal.

This ability to trust a GSD and trust its judgement is a great thing.  I don't want to have to babysit or ride herd on a dog in a survival situation.  They need to be a partner.  

BTW - make sure y'all are socializing your dogs, early and often.  It may be the single most important training step.  (Other than the whole 'don't crap in the house thing' )

Link Posted: 4/1/2011 5:13:22 AM EDT
[#29]
labs. actually really good bite dogs. bark can be intimidating to people. provides good entertainment. can hunt about anything and in winters provide excellent heat radiation for cold nights. good job at detecting threats. and not menacing.

although all dog alarms can be shut off with a nice steak.
Link Posted: 4/1/2011 6:24:49 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

labs. actually really good bite dogs. bark can be intimidating to people. provides good entertainment. can hunt about anything and in winters provide excellent heat radiation for cold nights. good job at detecting threats. and not menacing.

although all dog alarms can be shut off with a nice steak.

For the girl shown above, it's bread, pound cake or a roll of toilet paper.  They're her kryptonite.  She nosed a plate of fried chicken out of the way on our kitchen counter last night to grab an empty entemann's pound cake box.  It was empty because she had snuck the whole cake off the dining room table (filled with remains of our dinner on plates which she bypassed) about 5 minutes earlier.  A couple days ago my daughter got home late and was eating dinner in bed.  She got up for a minute, came back and the dog was tearing up a roll of toilet paper on her bed.  Next to the plate of steak.

Toilet paper is not safe in our home at the moment.  We are currently keeping it under the bathroom sinks.  

Link Posted: 4/1/2011 7:28:14 AM EDT
[#31]
Hot dog for me thanks - mustard and relish.
Link Posted: 4/1/2011 7:40:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
When I was in Haiti, all of the dogs were little ?35-40 lb? skinny mutts who all looked like they had the same parents.

Search for "pictures of dogs in Haiti" and you will see what they looked like.

There must be some reason for that.  It didn't look like anyone fed them, so this must be the best size to scrounge and survive on its' own, sort of a "survival of the fittest" concept.

I wonder if dogs in Iraq or Afganistan look similar?

Left to crossbreed indiscriminately, yes, all dogs eventually tend to look more or less like that.

Yep.  all the dogs in Afghanistan fit that description, with the exception of a few that were fed by Americans.
Link Posted: 4/1/2011 7:41:43 AM EDT
[#33]
I can't believe no one has mentioned American Bulldogs, not pits, American Bulldogs. American Bulldogs are considered to be  a rare breed but are on the climb. They are excellent with children and family but are protective around strangers without the uncontrollibility like a pit sometimes has. They are used to hunt pigs and I imagine could be taught to hunt anything with there prey drive. Best family dog I've every owned, smart but stubborn which with a trained dog is great because they do what there taught no matter what.

This is one of my males

This is one of my females

Link Posted: 4/1/2011 9:12:49 AM EDT
[#34]
A 50lb. mutt would be best in my opinion. A big dog is going to eat a lot and have a shorter lifespan. Just because a dog doesn't weigh 100lb. doesn't mean it can't ruin your day.  Mutts tend to live longer because they don't seem to carry on the genetic defects of "pure breds". Every dog I've had has been a mutt and they've always been great dogs. My current mutts are both about a year old. One is a boxer/collie mix and the other is a APBT/rhodesian ridgeback mix. Both are great lovable animals.
Link Posted: 4/1/2011 5:31:20 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm gonna go with a dog that will bark and listen to commands. If your dog is barking and you need silence then your fu*ked. I'll pick the dog that represents the United States the good old MUTT.

Link Posted: 4/1/2011 7:13:24 PM EDT
[#36]

Rhodesian Ridgeback: Can run 30 miles a day, innate protective skills, oh yeah, bred to hunt LIONS! Could there be anything better? Mine routinely patrols the house and yard, doesn't bark much but you know she's ther when she does.  (Yes I have one, not this one but my embedding skills are weak).

Link Posted: 7/6/2011 1:39:31 PM EDT
[#37]
thanks for all the great suggestions Brothers!
Link Posted: 7/6/2011 3:14:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Doberman, hands down would be my pick. They were developed to protect man, smart, fast and loyal. I've had two ( still got one, other passed away ) and my wife has been around them her whole life.
I also like the Airedale.
But with that being said - I've had strays come up and stay that turned out to be amazing dogs. Every dog is different just like every perople is different. I was given a puppy once that was half pit and half chow - she *should have been the meanest this on 4 legs if you listen to "experts" - but in fact she was the most motherly, gentle dogs we've ever had.
Link Posted: 7/6/2011 4:07:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Golden Retrievers. I have owned them for 25 years. I keep two of them at all times, they need a buddy. Kinda like getting your dog a dog.They are loyal, very very protective and are very alert watchdogs. They are great at retrieving birds and hunting wabbits.

Link Posted: 7/6/2011 4:29:27 PM EDT
[#40]
I like Boxers a whole lot. Good dogs. Fiercely loyal and great with kids. Will guard anything, if you let them.
I like labs, but they go ape if you have chickens or other small animals around (ask me how I know )
This is what we've ALWAYS had on the farm though:
Link Posted: 7/6/2011 4:37:11 PM EDT
[#41]
the best dog would be no dog. it would give your position away with sound or movement sooner than you think. they cant make the decision on action or inaction. why dont you think our military dosent have them in widespread use ?
Link Posted: 7/6/2011 6:11:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Wife just picked up two new additions to the household.  One Beagle and one Treeing Walker Coon dog.  These guys got some great noses for hunting and will be early warning devices.

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/IMG00385-20110331-1336.jpg

CD

Beagle = best dog anyone could ever have, period!  

Link Posted: 7/6/2011 7:58:38 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

the best dog would be no dog. it would give your position away with sound or movement sooner than you think. they cant make the decision on action or inaction. why dont you think our military dosent have them in widespread use ?

I had promised myself I'd stay out of this shitstorm, but seriously?

Talk to these guys about how many lives have been saved by war dogs over the past 70 years.

http://www.uswardogs.org/

Link Posted: 7/6/2011 10:10:46 PM EDT
[#44]
any of you guys have any experience with Rhodesian ridge backs?
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 4:24:55 AM EDT
[#45]
I'm a little late here but will chime in anyway. I think the choice goes beyond a shtf event. You need to consider where you are and what you expect. I for one expect my dogs to earn their keep, must be winter hardy and easy to maintain is in the eye of the beholder. Over the last 25 years I have gone through many of the giant breeds. Saints, Danes, Great Pyrenees. All with outstanding protection instincts and amazing family dogs. But I also fully understand that that size dog is likely table meat in the end. I live in the country and have my entire life. Remote lonely country. Out here zombies are less of a considered threat than say coons in my garden or mice in my food stores. As said earlier any dog will alert and I'll take care of the protection so if you are choosing a dog choose it for a primary purpose shtf or otherwise. I live in bird country and have spent most of my 50 years with a Springer at my side. Compact, winter hardy and have a natural stealth about them along with the ability to greatly improve my odds of eating tonight. Yet they don't eat much and will do a fair job on varmints in and around the home. Beyond that I'm not much of a cat person but understand their purpose but for me a small ratter of sorts like a Terrier or Schnauzer comes to mind. I once watched a GSD chasing a mouse pretty much destroy everything in it's wake getting to it. It got the mouse but at a very high cost. The idea of something like that going on in my food stores and glass canning jars?
Just a different perspective.
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 8:05:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I can't believe no one has mentioned American Bulldogs, not pits, American Bulldogs. American Bulldogs are considered to be  a rare breed but are on the climb. They are excellent with children and family but are protective around strangers without the uncontrollibility like a pit sometimes has. They are used to hunt pigs and I imagine could be taught to hunt anything with there prey drive. Best family dog I've every owned, smart but stubborn which with a trained dog is great because they do what there taught no matter what.

This is one of my males
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9ce27b3127ccef818dca68ccb00000030O30AatWzFi3aOWIPbz4O/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D3/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

This is one of my females
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9ce27b3127ccef8189fcbcc1f00000030O00AatWzFi3aOWIPbz4O/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

we have one of these

and a black lab/pit mutt

perfect combo
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 8:38:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Yes, our neighbor had a few. They got into a tussle with a leopard one night. Didn't end well for them, but it really wasn't a fair fight.
They are excellent dogs as far as I could tell. Very loyal and friendly. Not sure how they are with kids...they never tried to bite me when we were over there...they are also extremely alert - and bark a lot
Can't tell you more than that...the Boerboel breed is supposed to have some ridgeback in them.
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 2:22:53 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm a Rottweiler guy and have been for about 20 years.  I love the breed and will never own any other.  There are other dogs better at some tasks, but for what I'm wanting a dog to do it is the best breed for my needs.  They are very intelligent, fearless, exceedingly loyal to the pack, and they don't bark their asses off when a mouse farts.  If my Rottie barks there's a reason for it to bark.
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 2:45:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
any of you guys have any experience with Rhodesian ridge backs?

They're great.  Not the smartest dogs in the world, but damned loyal, good with kids, and tougher than woodpecker lips.  They have a great bark/growl as well.  When they get stirred up, that ridge goes from the tip of their nose to the end of their tail.
Link Posted: 7/8/2011 11:45:59 AM EDT
[#50]
These two seem to have a pretty good handle on night security.  The lab is 3yrs old and the GSD is 12 weeks.  The lab hears things I can't believe.  The Shepard, is...well, she is still a puppy, but she it getting big quick!

Last fall my neighbor just bought a bank repo across the street (there is at least 700 ft separating us).  The night before they took possession, I heard Cub barking in our garage (door closed) at 12:30am.  She never barks unless there is something going on.   I checked outside, didn't see anything went back to bed.  The next day my neighbor asked if we heard anything, he said most of the copper had been striped, but some of the boiler copper was left behind.  I told him what happened.   I think the guys cleaning out the house live down the road and Cub barking spooked them enough that they didn't finish the job.

I have added some NV to the mix now.  I think when I was checking outside using white light all the perps had to do was drop down into the soybean field that was waist high.  Without white light I doubt they would try to hide just because a dog is barking.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top