5. AXTS Raptor Ambi charging handle - I'm lefty and I prefer the BCM Gunfighter Mod4 charging handle, its not "ambi" but its a better charging handle
Have you used a Raptor CH before? Just curious how you quantify the Gunfighter is better? My personal input from having owned both is that the Raptor is every bit as durable and well built as the Gunfighter and they both have excellent feel and function. If you don't want ambi, I'd say get the gunfighter. If you do want ambi, the Raptor is the best one on the market. All of my builds with have Raptors from here on out.
OK, so I've ordered my PredatAR 5.56 16". As a lefty I have a few needs that are better served by adding the following stuff, as well as making the rifle "mine". Anyone have problems installing the following stuff, or objectively better options?
1. B.A.D.-A.S.S. levers
3. Troy OR Diamondhead BUIS
5. AXTS Raptor Ambi charging handle
9. Swap the pistol grip for a MOE or MIAD (hopefully LaRue will just do this for me at the factory)
1. Best safety available today...they are on all my guns
3. I like the look of Troys, but I think I actually remember reading very good things about the Diamondheads as a favorite from one of the big industry players
5. See comment above
9. If LaRue is including their new APEG on the guns I'd wait and see if you like that before changing it. I bought an APEG for my new build and it feels awesome.