The new Tri-Power Tactical Sight by Trijicon will be available next Spring. SWFA, Inc. will be the first to offer this new sight to the public. Check www.RifleScopes.com
in the near future for prices and pictures as well as a link to pre-order one of the hottest new sights available.
Three dependable light sources in one versatile new sighting device.
Trijicon, Inc. the leader in the development of innovative, self-luminous aiming systems, has introduced the industry's first triple-illuminated sight, a fail-safe firearms sighting system that provides a fully illuminated reticle that's easy to see under virtually any lighting conditions including partial or total darkness.
The new Tri-Power features a red chevron-shaped reticle illuminated by three lighting sources. 1) Integrated fiber optic system.
An ultra-reliable system that automatically adjusts the brightness level of the reticle to the ambient light conditions. 2) Tritium-Illuminated Reticle.
Tritium provides a vivid, distinct aiming point even in total darkness. 3) On-Call Battery Back-Up.
This innovative battery system is ideal for tactical entry and other special uses in which the need for a bright reticle in low light is critical, immediate and uncompromising.
- Reliable digital circuitry design
- "Low Battery" indicator
- Tactical push-button brightness adjustments
- Automatic shut-off after two hours
- Multiple brightness settings (ten day / four night vision)
- Memory returns to the previous brightness setting
- Optional external pressure pad switch
- Limitaed lifetime warranty on scope; 15 year warranty on Tritium
The new Tri-Power has been designed with the following features to help ensure quality, ease of use and versatility :
- 30mm tube allows use of easily available industry standard 30mm rings and scope mounts
- 30mm diameter lenses
- Completely sealed unit is waterproof to a depth of 100 ft (30 meters)
- Sealed external adjusters, adjustment range + or - 1/4 degree
- Objective and eyepiece are both threaded to allow mounting various adapters, secondary mounts, Killflash units, or covers
- External cover for reducing light from the fiber optic system in dark conditions
- BBAR coated lenses allow use of night vision equiptment
- Reduced parallax compared to other red-dot style systems
Options include :
- Q-Plate coated 100% scratch resistant lens
- Cyalume for a fourth source of illumination
- ARMS mount available seperately
- Pressure switch
Available SPRING 2002 from :
- Length = 127.0 mm (5.0")
- Width = 50.8 mm (2.0")
- Height = 53.3 mm (2.1")
- Weight = 170 grams (6.0 oz.)