Tonight I traded my Bushmaster Patrolman's Carbine for a new Colt AR6520.
Some interesting points I've noticed.
1) The label on the box is a small 2"x1" white label showing model and serial number only not a big blue label like my AR6450 has.
2) The born on bag is marked Apr 2005, but the barrel is stamped 06/05 with a white dot near the chamber end of the barrel.
3) The upper only has a keyhole marking and nothing else.
4) It has a Diemaco M16 bolt carrier and M4 feedramps which are shiny not parked.
5) You can tell it's been fired a few times because of the brass marking on the case deflector.
6) The rear sight has two clicks of adjustment to the right. I guess it was sighted in at the factory ?
7) The 2-20 round mags are identical to a couple of NHMTG mags that I have. NHMTG must
be the OEM for Colt, the date stamp, font size and location matches exactly to the Colt mags.
I wonder if the barrel was refitted ? This would explain the difference in dates on the packing bag and barrel ?
Yum....This glass of Colt Kool-Aid taste great