1. If your finger gets near the trigger using it, I don't understand. It projects PAST the trigger opening so your finger can work it while held straight out pointing forward.
2. Gotta have them on all guns, as you get real spoiled real quick.
3. The wobble. It is NOT the B.A.D. (if installed correctly) it is the bolt catch itself that wobbles. Some worse than others and with a long extension (B.A.D.), the wobble is amplified. Try other bolt catches and some fit better than others.
4. When loading one round at a time, as some matches require, it is a blessing on a match rifle.
5. When changing mags in prone, more blessing.
6. None of my 4 have ever come loose, and I do use some non-perm Loctite.
7. Had another brand, now forgotten, that WAS too close to the trigger. BAD ain't.
8. Of course, the ONE rifle I really want it on is the one I shoot in comp mostly, and the damned S&W upper is machined so cool/weird it won't fit.
9. Magpul DOES find ways to suck money out of my pocket, and that is to their CREDIT. They make a lot of good products, so I am happy to give them money. Damn them. Unless I am just a total dumbass and willing to buy stuff that a sane man would consider crap... I am getting old...