Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/24/2005 4:33:55 PM EDT
whoopity friggin do have alot left to do so i may be on here sporadically ....
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 5:38:00 PM EDT
Where is it you are moving to/from, again?

Link Posted: 7/24/2005 6:35:38 PM EDT
About time!

So when is the big party
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 6:59:40 PM EDT

Originally Posted By USPC40:
About time!

So when is the big party

it will be when i get the burm that i built rebuilt and the yard bush hogged the deck built and my shit put away...........a while
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 7:00:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/24/2005 7:06:05 PM EDT by johnnyrebel]

Originally Posted By The_Camp_Ninja:

www.pods.com/resources/images/Dsc_2541_m_intro.jpg

40 minutes north......10 acres pond 2 creeks all that redneck stuff

ETA: i am also joining the wonderful world of dialup when i get the ol pc back up so i should be estatic about the speed i will get...{had dsl}
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 10:36:03 PM EDT
WOW i am connected t 24kbps !!!!

Originally Posted By johnnyrebel:

Originally Posted By The_Camp_Ninja:

www.pods.com/resources/images/Dsc_2541_m_intro.jpg

40 minutes north......10 acres pond 2 creeks all that redneck stuff

ETA: i am also joining the wonderful world of dialup when i get the ol pc back up so i should be estatic about the speed i will get...{had dsl}

Link Posted: 7/26/2005 12:26:54 AM EDT
Reb, could you not get any cable internet there?...what city did you actually moved to?

Link Posted: 7/26/2005 12:53:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/26/2005 12:57:37 AM EDT by johnnyrebel]
not in the city anymore ...

ETA: if you know where vancleave is then i am 10 min north of there...actually if you get on airport blvd and go to 57 ..about 3 miles from there

Originally Posted By Khadre:
Reb, could you not get any cable internet there?...what city did you actually moved to?

Link Posted: 7/26/2005 1:02:06 AM EDT
well...you know what I meant...town name.

But that's cool if approx. same distance to DCM range.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 9:54:18 AM EDT

it isnnot a town its actually just a county
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 2:29:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By johnnyrebel:

it isnnot a town its actually just a county

If you count the horse flies, your property has a larger population than Mobile.
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 3:02:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/27/2005 3:06:20 AM EDT by Khadre]

If you count the horse flies, your property has a larger population than Mobile.

I just went to the DCM range on Tuesday w/ my nephew Joe from Canada...since he's going home today; and promised to take him to the range...and see if my modified firing pin on the m261 conversion worked this time. Had FTF most of the time but w/ the vertical wedge-shaped dremeled into it...works like a charm! (even though my lower had the 15-minute trigger job done a few years ago, more like 30-minute trigger job if u take your time and be careful)
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 2:46:45 PM EDT

I just went to the DCM range on Tuesday w/ my nephew Joe from Canada...since he's going home today; and promised to take him to the range...and see if my modified firing pin on the m261 conversion worked this time. Had FTF most of the time but w/ the vertical wedge-shaped dremeled into it...works like a charm! (even though my lower had the 15-minute trigger job done a few years ago, more like 30-minute trigger job if u take your time and be careful)

I haven't had much urge to go out to the DCM range because of the heat. At this rate, it may be October before I go out again. The summers around here suck!
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 8:08:50 AM EDT

I haven't had much urge to go out to the DCM range because of the heat. At this rate, it may be October before I go out again. The summers around here suck!

that is why i have a shooting range in my back yard
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 8:26:58 PM EDT
Aww Mike...come on...heat's not too bad and bring plenty of drinks to hydrate...was windy and nice work out for your body and pores!....lol
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 4:37:34 PM EDT

Aww Mike...come on...heat's not too bad and bring plenty of drinks to hydrate...was windy and nice work out for your body and pores!....lol

I end up outside every day of the week working at tower sites. Then, of course, I still have to do yard work. For some reason, going out to the range to shoot up a bunch of $$$ just seems to lose its appeal by the time it's time to go. Ugh. But we ARE getting close to having to do it again. I'm starting to get the urge to make things go *BOOM*

Woody
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:58:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/1/2005 9:00:22 PM EDT by USPC40]

Originally Posted By WWoodworth:

I end up outside every day of the week working at tower sites. Then, of course, I still have to do yard work. For some reason, going out to the range to shoot up a bunch of $$$ just seems to lose its appeal by the time it's time to go. Ugh. But we ARE getting close to having to do it again. I'm starting to get the urge to make things go *BOOM*

Woody

Between the rain, lightning and heat, this is the worst time of the year for shooting outside. However, if y'all decide to meet out there soon, I'll suck it up and come out.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:57:12 AM EDT

Originally Posted By WWoodworth:

Woody

Between the rain, lightning and heat, this is the worst time of the year for shooting outside. However, if y'all decide to meet out there soon, I'll suck it up and come out.

if i get my mark 4 rings back from swfa by friday i will be goin saturday..oh yeah new toy

leupold mark 4 6x20x50
Top Top