Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 11/22/2012 3:36:45 PM EST
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 4:29:25 PM EST
Dan Dan Dan. come on really? You dont think they had something set up before hand? i say we both drive towards each other and find a place to Test this together the guys who gun lasts the longest pays the others gas home

stuck
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 4:34:42 PM EST
Hey i did think of you the other day Dan. i picked up two more stripped lowers Now i just need to get one finished. I was thinking if Dan could only see me now

stuck
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 10:30:30 AM EST
Although I enjoy fine machined American made guns, I do feel a hole in my gun collection. Maybe I need a commie gun. I mean if the Chinese or Russians invade I can kill one of them and use their ammo!
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 10:53:44 AM EST
Originally Posted By hero2three:
Although I enjoy fine machined American made guns, I do feel a hole in my gun collection. Maybe I need a commie gun. I mean if the Chinese or Russians invade I can kill one of them and use their ammo!

The wife and I are planning on acquiring a couple of AKs next year for a few reasons. Scroungability of ammo being one.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 12:03:08 PM EST
Although I enjoy fine machined American made guns, I do feel a hole in my gun collection. Maybe I need a commie gun. I mean if the Chinese or Russians invade I can kill one of them and use their gun and ammo!

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 12:22:18 PM EST
Originally Posted By Dan_Gray:

The wife and I are planning on acquiring a couple of AKs next year for a few reasons. Scroungability of ammo being one.

Dan i am so glade to hear the GOOD news
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 12:40:39 PM EST
Originally Posted By stuckincal:

When they're as good as our ARs, I'll let you know.
Link Posted: 11/24/2012 2:42:20 AM EST
Originally Posted By stuckincal:

When they're as good as our ARs, I'll let you know.

Hello!!!!!! Get BOTH!
Top Top