Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2006 8:57:26 PM EDT
i'm out in orange county right now, going to go out shooting on tuesday it seems. looking to see if anyone wants too go with . my normal buddy is in colarado. i'm going to drag out my remington 700 and maybe an ar. i usually go out to 29 palms but up to any ol blm land u can get to with 2 wheel drive.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:36:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd go, but I have to work.  Sorry buddy...
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:55:59 PM EDT
[#2]
It's going to rain cats and dogs on Tuesday.  You'd better reschedule.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:42:30 PM EDT
[#3]
just a lil rain dampers everyones spirits bummer.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 1:31:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It's going to rain cats and dogs on Tuesday.  You'd better reschedule.

what the??? oh comeon, man! we went shooting in the snow and hail two weeks ago and one of my friends flaked on us for that. i cannot believe some people
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 1:52:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I thought the rain was good, that way you can shoot corrosive ammo and just put your guns in the rack and walk away for 20 minutes and not have to worry about cleaning them.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:27:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Dude, I work on Tuesdays.  If you were to pick a weekend I'd be much more inclined to make the several hour drive to meet you.  Rain or shine.

Brian
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top