Posted: 3/11/2015 6:37:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/11/2015 6:38:35 AM EDT by Tbr1806]
Which one of you was it?

obama stinks new story

Two dead skunks found with 'Obama Stinks' sign, 1 nailed to telephone pole
Mar 10, 2015 6:50 PM
Posted by Kaitlyn Naples

FAIRFIELD, CT (WFSB) -
Fairfield police made a disturbing discovery in the area of Park and Jackman avenues early Tuesday morning.

Police responded to the report of a dead skunk that appeared to be nailed to a telephone pole.

Upon arrival, police found two dead skunks.
View Quote

More at the link w/ pics.

Link Posted: 3/11/2015 6:42:43 AM EDT
I was at work, but can not vouch for the whereabouts of my wife at the time of the incident?!?!

Well played, whoever is responsible.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 7:38:54 AM EDT
Depends. Although funny , I surely hope the person didn't go out of their way to kill a skunk to do that. If so they are just as ignorant as obingo
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 8:43:07 AM EDT
Unless the skunks were road kill that the person(s) found they should end up in a nut house or prison.

Link Posted: 3/11/2015 8:46:11 AM EDT
One dead skunk, ok. I get it. Two, that shows a level of dedication that I am just not at.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 8:47:15 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By group8:
Unless the skunks were road kill that the person(s) found they should end up in a nut house or prison.

View Quote

This, funny if they found dead skunks, but taking the life for a prank is really not okay.

Link Posted: 3/11/2015 8:52:25 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Mikehikes:
One dead skunk, ok. I get it. Two, that shows a level of dedication that I am just not at.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mikehikes:

Originally Posted By JohnsMyName:
Originally Posted By group8:

This, funny if they found dead skunks, but taking the life for a prank is really not okay.

Agreed
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 8:54:31 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 9:26:49 AM EDT
I'm on the other side of town, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone trapped them. I've seen a bunch in my yard, and a few neighbors have called in pest removal companies to help disappear the skunks Apparently skunk removal is big business 'round here. I was taking the trash out a couple of weeks ago when I saw a small dog going under my car. On the way back up the driveway, I noticed that the 'dog' was jet black with a stripe up his back, and it smelled like my frat house in college. Never seen a skunk that big before. Probably the mothership.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 9:31:12 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Tbr1806:
Which one of you was it?

obama stinks new story

Two dead skunks found with 'Obama Stinks' sign, 1 nailed to telephone pole
Mar 10, 2015 6:50 PM
Posted by Kaitlyn Naples

FAIRFIELD, CT (WFSB) -
Fairfield police made a disturbing discovery in the area of Park and Jackman avenues early Tuesday morning.

Police responded to the report of a dead skunk that appeared to be nailed to a telephone pole.

Upon arrival, police found two dead skunks.
View Quote

More at the link w/ pics.

View Quote

I am really, really pissed off at this story. It's a complete waste of two dead skunks that should have been used to play a MALLOY STINKS prank instead.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 9:32:07 AM EDT
I did not realize there is a skunk pest problem. If they were part of that, then I retract my statement about a nut house or prison. However, it is still weird in my opinion.

Top Top