Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2011 8:25:29 PM EDT
just made it to the house, it's Goddamned slick out, plus this sleet/snow shit is coming down like mad, hell had my wipers on and the chill in the air was causing this shit to begin sticking to the windshield by the time I was a couple miles from the house.

there's at least a three inches of the stuff on the ground now, keeps falling like it is then I can believe the predictions of 18" of snow by morning, but I got my tractor so at least I'll be able to drive around for the next couple of days
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 8:35:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
just made it to the house, it's Goddamned slick out, plus this sleet/snow shit is coming down like mad, hell had my wipers on and the chill in the air was causing this shit to begin sticking to the windshield by the time I was a couple miles from the house.

there's at least a three inches of the stuff on the ground now, keeps falling like it is then I can believe the predictions of 18" of snow by morning, but I got my tractor so at least I'll be able to drive around for the next couple of days

All sleet at my place, not a bunch of accumulation.  Starting to look like a dud here but we'll see what the morning brings.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 8:45:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Starting to get pretty slick up here East of Tulsa....uh, it's thundersleet or some kinda shit.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 8:54:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Starting to get pretty slick up here East of Tulsa....uh, it's thundersleet or some kinda shit.

yeah it was kind of rumbley here for a bit, guess it blew threw and headed your direction.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 8:59:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

All sleet at my place, not a bunch of accumulation.  Starting to look like a dud here but we'll see what the morning brings.

still falling pretty steady here; approx 1" has built up on my car's hood/roof since I got in about 11:20 or so.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top