Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2005 1:50:10 PM EDT
Hey, was this shoot canceled or what?  I couldn't seem to find anyone at the range that belonged there or knew what I was talking about, lol.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 2:28:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I was unable to attend but there were like 5 or 6 that were supposed to go so I dont know. Kinda odd huh?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 2:50:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I haven't been to one yet, this was my first, but I couldn't find anyone on the middle range where it says they meet.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 2:53:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Unfortunately when I arrived they had started to setup on the first range due to the first one being crowded and despite my warnings of someone showing up and not knowing where we'd be, they remained.  Finally after an hour we moved to the middle range.  I deeply apologize for this happening.  I need to come up w/ some kind of banner (literally) directing ARFCOMer's when they show up to a shoot.

This is the first this happened and be assured it hopefully won't happen again.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 3:09:02 PM EDT
[#4]
So you guys were over on the first rifle range, huh.  Oh, that's funny, cause on my way out, I almost stopped there and asked around, but didn't.  No problem, I'm a ft. myers local, so hopefully I can make the next one.       Andy
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:57:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I can make you up a few siqns if you need them. Just let me know what you need them to say.  I cannot make banners but plastic signs that I or you would have to mount to something.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:27:01 PM EDT
[#6]
ive got a kahr banner (fairly big) we could use the other side, if you want it let me know. i also have others but i need to find them...aza
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top