Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2004 3:19:34 AM EDT
anyone located in the lacrosse area? im up for a shoot sometime. hug.gif
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:09:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep, I am.  Ever shoot IDPA at the Holmen club?  We've got a shoot coming up in November.  Its hard to do any rifle shooting there right now as they're doing "Hunter Sight-In Days", which means there's a range officer and they call cease fire quite often so that people can check their targets.

Are you a member at Holmen or any other clubs in the area?

I'd really like to get out to Angelo sometime, but apparently you have to know somebody in order to get in.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:24:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Yep, I am.  Ever shoot IDPA at the Holmen club?  We've got a shoot coming up in November.  Its hard to do any rifle shooting there right now as they're doing "Hunter Sight-In Days", which means there's a range officer and they call cease fire quite often so that people can check their targets.

Are you a member at Holmen or any other clubs in the area?

I'd really like to get out to Angelo sometime, but apparently you have to know somebody in order to get in.

Gopher state trap club. I do some combat style shooting with a friend, but not much. I just like to kill pop cans and coyotes. I own an hk usp tactical .45, glock 17, and a cmmginc M4A3 in a week or so.

I would love to do some pistol shooting with you one day. I really haven't shot with many people who own pistols, so I can't compare my skill. All I do is teach friends or cousins the basic mechanics of shooting, shooting safety, and techniques.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:44:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not out there, but I hunt south of LaCrosse around DaSoto.

Either of you guys hunt around there?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:57:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

My uncle owns a farm in Viroqua, he has a coyote problem, but not for long once I get my m4gery.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:08:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My uncle owns a farm in Viroqua, he has a coyote problem, but not for long once I get my m4gery.

Do you know anything about hog hunting in the area?? I've been hearing rumors(haven't talked to the source yet) that they have been finding signs of hogs down in Rush Creek. I'm trying to find some hog hunting in an area I know so I can try and get a board hog hunt going. I know there is some in the Bell Center, Gays Mills area but I'm looking for more info.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:05:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My uncle owns a farm in Viroqua, he has a coyote problem, but not for long once I get my m4gery. hr

Do you know anything about hog hunting in the area?? I've been hearing rumors(haven't talked to the source yet) that they have been finding signs of hogs down in Rush Creek. I'm trying to find some hog hunting in an area I know so I can try and get a board hog hunt going. I know there is some in the Bell Center, Gays Mills area but I'm looking for more info.

There is supposedly hogs on his land. Although I don't know if he would let many people hunt them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top