Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2003 9:05:25 PM EDT
just read an editorial ('our view') in the duluth news tribune about people with anti wellstone bumper stickers and how they're so horrible.  the two examples they gave were 'he's dead, get over it' and 'it's time to park the bus'...personally i find them amusing..i've never seen one in person though.  

every time i see a real wellstone sticker the vehicle usually has anti war stickers on it as well.  damn hippies.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 2:37:18 AM EDT
[#1]
If anyone knows where to get the "anti" Wellstone stickers, please post a link.  Last year I ordered a Wellstone tee shirt ( the one with the hammer & sickle and Wellstone looking like Stalin), but the F'n guy who was selling them took my money and never sent the shirt (internet sale, couldn't find him).  Ya see, my boss is a big Wellstone guy (complete with the sticker on his car)....
Sleepy717
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 2:38:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw one over  the weekend. "What would Wellstone do?"

Who cares? He's dead. Get over it!
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 3:28:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Call me a liar but I've seen one that says "Sportsmen for Wellstone." And it's still around town.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 8:24:10 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't think "WWWD?" is "What would Wellstone Do?", it must be "Why won't Wellstone die?"...

UJ
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 12:29:53 PM EDT
[#5]
i wonder what kind of 'sportsmen' they are.

i wonder if these are even real, the way it was printed (a half page of editorials in the DNT) would make you think these are everywhere but i have yet to see ONE!  

Link Posted: 7/30/2003 3:06:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Like I posted a couple weeks ago, I saw a SUV with a bumper sticker Telling people to call their state reps to repeal the CCW legislation.
Then the SUV have critical habitat plates and DU sticker on the side!  Give me a break!
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 7:02:25 PM EDT
[#7]
My boss is buddies w/ the guy that is makein' the  "Wellstone is dead, get over it" bumper stickers.
It's suppose to be a secert now because of all the stink it has made w/ the panty-waste libs. and the press.

They are supposed to be sending some over in the next fews days.

I'll let ya know if I can snag one, I will post a pic. of it.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 9:06:07 AM EDT
[#8]
I want some, they would look good on my bumber next to my AR15A2 plates, don't you think?
Not that I am a bumper sticker kind of guy or anything  
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 7:40:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Gotta love that hypocrite wellstone. Mr "I drive an ancient pollution spewing bus but it's ok because I am pro environment. Unlike those nasty Republicans". Junk the bus.
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 12:48:41 AM EDT
[#10]
I never liked the man when he was alive.
I can tolerate him better now that he can do no more harm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top