Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2003 3:02:21 PM EDT
well guys you will have to count me out on sat. i just got a plane ticket to jackson ville  fl. i have to be there sunday for work the boss just spurng this on me today at 3. i tried to tell her i had plans she said go or no job. i need the job. sorry all the local guys that want to shoot the garand give me a yell in email and we can set up a time to meet at finger lakes its not that far of a drive from auxvasse to there. -Duke-Nukem- sorry i wont see your room clearing maybe some other time. did i tell you guys i hate work. Ronald
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 6:59:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry to hear that Ronald.  Maybe in a couple of Saturdays we could arrange a Patriot's Day sequel  It's only about an hour and a half for me, and Cutter isn't that far also, plus there's quite a few guys right in the Columbia area.

Link Posted: 5/30/2003 12:14:03 AM EDT
[#2]
We can call it the "RMDYE RE-MAKE SHOOT"...

or maybe "THE TTJASI SHOOT"
[translate]takethisjobandshoveit[/translate]

Link Posted: 5/30/2003 12:39:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I tell ya, it's gettin' to the point that I'm going to have to start a "Johnny Paycheck Disgruntled Workers Fan Club".  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top