Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2005 8:51:10 PM EDT
can i get i suppressor for a p22 in racine i live in caledonia
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:22:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Carlson won't sign for suppressors.  Know the DA, if not, he probably woin't sign for you either.  Go corp.

Oh, and welcome!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:09:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Carlson won't sign for suppressors.  Know the DA, if not, he probably woin't sign for you either.  Go corp.

Oh, and welcome!

The new DA may not sign either.

Best option is to call them and ask. If they say no then sue them because they don't have a good enough reason why they won't sign off, and the only good reason is that you have something on your record that would prevent you from even owning a firearm. All they are doing when htey sign off is saying that it's not illegal to own/possess one in thier area, which it's not here in wisconsin.

Now if ya don't feel like going the lawsuit route, then form a corp.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:21:39 PM EDT
[#3]
what type of corp
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:55:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Any type of corp.  Just don't get in over your head.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:03:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Did you ask yet????
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:48:13 AM EDT
[#6]
no but i talked to the guys in shooters and they said the new sheriff wont sign......
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:14:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
no but i talked to the guys in shooters and they said the new sheriff wont sign......

Carlson never would sign for suppressors, he also according to Jim at shooters is now refusing to sign for anything, he used to sign for MGs, subguns, and SBRs and SBSs.

I mentioned that to one of the county board supervisors and he said he'd have a talk with the sheriff about that, but I haven't had a chance to get an update on that yet. I hope to this weekend if possible.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 3:08:01 PM EDT
[#8]
let me know what they say please..
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 3:36:16 PM EDT
[#9]
I was with you @ shooters, I just wanted to know if you called?
P.S. What ya doin on Friday? Makin grips/havin a few brews?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:43:29 PM EDT
[#10]
YUP LOTS OF BEERS
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:13:41 PM EDT
[#11]
what type of corp do i need llc or what and how does it work....
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:59:55 AM EDT
[#12]
easiest is to do LLC.  Corp. is now the "person".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top