Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2003 9:20:52 AM EDT
Bradd promises gun parts to people when he’s drinking but forgets about it when he’s sober.    I just realized I forgot to ask Bradd about it at the shoot this weekend.

If you did get it, how did it work out?
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 9:36:55 AM EDT
[#1]
So as not to start another post, Bradd_D, did you pass off the gauges to ARH this past weekend?
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 9:50:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey Book:

As to date 8-11-03 I've not gotten it. Bradd_D
said he was going to mail it to me, but I've not seen it yet.

Andy
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 9:56:25 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
So as not to start another post, Bradd_D, did you pass off the gauges to ARH this past weekend?

Yes he did.
IM sent.

ARH
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 12:56:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Is this going to affect my rating in the feedback forum?  

Seriously, though, I went by the post office on my way out of Atlanta yesterday and they were closed for renovation so I've got the post with me.  I'll swing by the Post Office here in Huntsville tonight after work.  You should have it by midweek.  Sorry about the delay.
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 4:11:49 AM EDT
[#5]
The post is on the way...
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 1:41:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey Bradd_D:

Thank you for the post. I look forward to it's arrival. Don't worry about the delays. No biggie. I'm just glad you were kind enough to want to help me out.

Thanks again,
Andy
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 3:17:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Bradd is, indeed, one of the good ones.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 6:11:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Hey Bradd_D:

I think that sight post got lost somewhere in Alabama.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 1:43:34 AM EDT
[#9]
You know what?  I've been thinking about it and I bet the Post Office freaked because there was something "odd" in the envelope.  I just dropped it in a plain old envelope and it probably got ripped open in the name of Homeland Security.    
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 6:41:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Hey Bradd_D:

When I got home from work 8-28-03 the envelope was in a clear bag in the mailbox. The envelope was torn up and the piece was gone. Had some not attached from the postmaster saying "Sorry for losing your item. The item was lost somewhere in the Alabama post office."

Well, crap. I guess this means it's floating somewhere in mail world. I'll just order one from Bushy I guess. Thanks though for sending it out. Even if it didn't work I appreciate you wanting to help me out.

Thanks again,
Andy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top