Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/20/2006 12:03:01 PM EDT
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=75&t=429422

I wonder what he actually said.  I'm sure he'll let us know.

Voldy, your shirt will definately say, IBTL.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:25:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I love the smell of karma in the morning.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:00:53 PM EDT
[#2]
That took longer than expected.  Heh.  Hope it was something good.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:11:39 PM EDT
[#3]
As I have said many times, I will not pay for a membership on a site where things like this are allowed to prolong, while I get banned for simple EE violations(responding to a question that resulted in a bump ban, and another clarify question that was casted as condescending remark)

Way to go mods, about time someone woke up.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
As I have said many times, I will not pay for a membership on a site where things like this are allowed to prolong, while I get banned for simple EE violations(responding to a question that resulted in a bump ban, and another clarify question that was casted as condescending remark)

Way to go mods, about time someone woke up.

I'm confused...

you're mad at the mods for locking him, or you're glad they finally did?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:48:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I'm confused...

Wouldnt be the first time.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:04:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm confused...

Wouldnt be the first time.

well if you could write a half-way intelligible post, I wouldn't be.

in·tel·li·gi·ble    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (n-tl-j-bl)
adj.
Capable of being understood: an intelligible set of directions.
Capable of being apprehended by the intellect alone.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:20:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

adj.

It was clear enough the first time.....
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:28:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

adj.

Tim you don't understand why they killed an EE post because you rebumped it before 72 hours?  Send them an IM or email (the guys that post in your thread).  The rules are pretty clear about reposting in your own thread before 3 days are up.

Your last statement is what confuses me.  They've woken up by banning him?  But before that you're angry at them for killing your EE posts?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:36:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tim you don't understand why they killed an EE post because you rebumped it before 72 hours?  Send them an IM or email (the guys that post in your thread).  The rules are pretty clear about reposting in your own thread before 3 days are up.

Your last statement is what confuses me.  They've woken up by banning him?  But before that you're angry at them for killing your EE posts?

Um.  

I think I'm beginning to see the problem.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:39:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Um.  

I think I'm beginning to see the problem.

there's more than one.

back to the topic of the thread.

surprised no one else from the Houston crew wants to comment.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:17:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:21:33 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I'll miss Voldy.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:22:46 PM EDT
[#13]
That is BULLSHIT that a REAL member can get banned for fucking with a FAKE FUCKING TROLL account.

What a bunch of PC bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:48:34 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
That is BULLSHIT that a REAL member can get banned for fucking with a FAKE FUCKING TROLL account.

He should have been banned a long time ago.  I'm glad to see him gone.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:52:20 PM EDT
[#15]

bitch

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:59:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

what?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:50:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Deej86 is some persons troll account.  Probably staff.... maybe not.... I dunno.  Just my opinion.  So how can you ban/lock a real member's account, for fucking with some jerk's troll personna?  

Doesn't make sense to me.  

Hey, I was as angry at Volder as anyone, for some of the shit he pulled in the past.... but this one just doesn't add up, for flaming Deej86.... the beggar of all flames.  The point of every thread of his is to draw attention, and that is what he got.

I guess we need the pit back.

Who was it that got the pit locked?  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:54:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Well, it is bullshit the way they lock some people's accounts.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:09:15 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

team members at that
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:20:15 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Your are speaking from experience here.  Right?  
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:41:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:52:46 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Fal, how do you know Deej86 is a troll account?

I dont.  Just a nose for bullshit.... and Deej's "personna" stinks.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:21:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:25:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:29:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Could someone IM me what Voldy said?

wganz

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:37:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Um, sounds like ALL of you buys need to spend a little less time here on ARFCOM . . .

Hm?

Just a thought.

CMOS
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:49:57 AM EDT
[#27]
BUMMER Banning him was a bit harsh in my book.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:13:28 AM EDT
[#28]
In summary, Vold called deej a pathetic, attention whore, loser for his OMG I'M LEAVING FOR TWO WEEKS BECAUSE I POST STUPID CRAP ENDLESSLY PLEASE MISS ME! thread.

Vold makes a sub-MOA post, as is banned for it.  Figures.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:13:55 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
In summary, Vold called deej a pathetic, attention whore, loser for his OMG I'M LEAVING FOR TWO WEEKS BECAUSE I POST STUPID CRAP ENDLESSLY PLEASE MISS ME! thread.

I think he was already on thin ice for the bullshit he pulled with Pattymcn.  Good riddance.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:00:07 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think he was already on thin ice for the bullshit he pulled with Pattymcn.  Good riddance.

Then trash both.  Someone makes one, rather large, mistake and is demonized forever.  Another makes 10000+ little mistakes and is allowed to reign free.  wtf, over.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:04:50 PM EDT
[#31]
all you that hate Voldy are a little harsh.  Sure he can be a little strange sometimes and maybe not think things through, but he's really a good guy.

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:42:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Although highly suspicous of Deej86, I am also suspicous of this "XDBACKUPGUN".  Dude has 600 posts in under a month.

He says alot of the same shit the mods say, but I think he is SgtAR15.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:45:43 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
all you that hate Voldy are a little harsh.  Sure he can be a little strange sometimes and maybe not think things through, but he's really a good guy.

Awww, how cute, the little buddy to the rescue...

JK. I dont see why you guys hold a grudge on VM when he's just hammering away at the internet. When you goto the pit, expect to get burned.

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:20:42 PM EDT
[#34]
So....Mr Tim, when can I expect to see you again.  I'm going to the gunshow again tomorrow and would like to have some extra money to throw around
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:59:09 PM EDT
[#35]
seems simple to me.
if you continue to take a dumps in the swimming pool you get kicked out.
first they warn you.  then they lock you then they perma-lock you.

i guess i don't get it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:48:50 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
So....Mr Tim, when can I expect to see you again.  I'm going to the gunshow again tomorrow and would like to have some extra money to throw around

You and 308wood can meet.

I will be home sleeping anf then get some Pho!!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:20:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Ahh, the joys of the internet. Some people just take this shit waaay to seriously.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:51:13 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your are speaking from experience here.  Right?  

Experience yes- but my account was locked when I broke an agreement to stop bird-dogging M&A parts.

It looks like vodermosrtist's account was locked for busting on some moron who posted the i'm going away- GOOD Bye- hope ya miss me post.  WTF is up with that?  I don't see anything wrong with it.

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:55:08 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Ahh, the joys of the internet. Some people just take this shit waaay to seriously.

Hello, ding ding ding, we have a winner!  Are some of you guys listening?

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:22:59 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

" A little strange?"

His patty bashing post was wrong.

There are things in (my) life that can be brushed off as idiocy, adolescence, having a bad day, etc.

Other things step way over the line, and I believe reflect the true inner self.

Hare Krishna.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:56:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:29:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Damn... I'm away from the intarweb for a week and look what I miss
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:52:33 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Big +1...I was out having a good time in the REAL world doing some deer hunting, and missed all the drama; some folks take this shit waaaaaay too seriously.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:23:53 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Big +1...I was out having a good time in the REAL world doing some deer hunting, and missed all the drama; some folks take this shit waaaaaay too seriously.

NEWB

You simply cannot take this site seriously ENOUGH.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:20:58 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I wonder what he actually said.  I'm sure he'll let us know.

Voldy, your shirt will definately say, IBTL.

I saw that thread the other day and there was a pic of the girl doing a handstand on the beach with a caption about "attention whore" on it.  I think it was he that posted it, and I notice it's missing from that thread now...

But then, I don't think that's all that bad of something to do to get locked, so I may be wrong.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:46:52 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
If it had been anyone else that got called out besides the biggest AW/suckup here on ARF, nobody would have cared. Besides, he apologized.  Who cares.

Hush, he went after the sacred cow of arfcom!  Don't tell those loners that's not the way to get attention from girls.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:39:14 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If it had been anyone else that got called out besides the biggest AW/suckup here on ARF, nobody would have cared. Besides, he apologized.  Who cares.

Hush, he went after the sacred cow of arfcom!  Don't tell those loners that's not the way to get attention from girls.

You two kill me.  I wish we had a catty smiley.  

Regardless of the target, what he did was wrong.  Even if he doubted the veracity of her story, how hard would it have been to simply say a prayer for her and move on?  Instead, he let a group of people talk him into doing something really, really stupid.  

I find it interesting that none of his little co-conspirators have had the balls to come forward and admit their part in the whole fiasco.  

I know first-hand the pain Voldy is going through with his mom and cancer, and I've been keeping both of them in my prayers every night.  I lost my mom to breast cancer 2 years and 12 days ago, and I think about her everyday.  I don't wish that on anyone.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:54:21 AM EDT
[#48]
I miss Voldy...
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:28:13 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

I love your avatar.  I've been using an image of Neil as my photo in the HR database at work for a couple of years now.  

/hijack
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:45:06 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I love your avatar.  I've been using an image of Neil as my photo in the HR database at work for a couple of years now.  

/hijack

I saw a Young Ones box set at Best Buy.  All the episodes plus a bunch of other goodies.  I must have it!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top