Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/3/2009 3:29:04 PM EST
Hi, My wife and I are looking to go see the Gamecocks/Gators game in a coupla weeks. Any good place to get cheap tickets?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:58:17 PM EST
Have you checked the ticket office? Last I heard it wasn't a sold out game. Or head down to the stadium on game day, I've never been able to not get tickets... and usually better seats.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:27:55 AM EST
Try ticket master. They have nose bleed section tix left for face vaule. If you want good lower level seats you are gonna pay for them. Also try ebay.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 11:31:12 AM EST
What game is it you want to see? Good luck though, next game away, next two is Florida, then off week and then Clemson. I work at USC, can get you tickets from other employees that buy the season tickets, but not with Fla and Clemson on the roster! People are killing for those tickets.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 2:29:05 PM EST
Originally Posted By ScottsGT:
What game is it you want to see? Good luck though, next game away, next two is Florida, then off week and then Clemson. I work at USC, can get you tickets from other employees that buy the season tickets, but not with Fla and Clemson on the roster! People are killing for those tickets.

I wanna goto the Florida one LOL
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:31:14 PM EST
I got lower level sec 8 row 17 home side tix if any one wants to trade lower level visitor side tix for the gator game. I dont want to get beat up sitting on the cocks side wearing blue and orange.
Top Top