Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2005 7:07:32 PM EDT
ok, ive looked(maybe not hard enough), but havent been able to find out if our state laws prohibit sp? these. I know silencers are a no-no but what about flash suppressors(hiders) or just a threaded muzzle. Every thing i have found just tells what you cant have, not what you can.... go figure.
Link Posted: 5/14/2005 7:17:39 PM EDT
I don't think there is anything banning flash supressors, only silencers.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 4:10:30 PM EDT
thanks for your input, i searched further and did not find anything else either, so its off to adco my bm upper goes.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 12:54:50 PM EDT
Sorry to hi jack the thread,but i was wondering about what size of magazines are legal in MI?I was thinking bout buying a 100 rnd. and dont realy know if they will be legal or not.
Thanks
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 1:37:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/23/2005 8:20:04 AM EDT by klutz347]
Muzzle devices and threaded barrels are legal in Mi. (except silencers)

As far as mag capacity goes, there isn't one.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 2:43:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By psebowhunter:
ok, ive looked(maybe not hard enough), but havent been able to find out if our state laws prohibit sp? these. I know silencers are a no-no but what about flash suppressors(hiders) or just a threaded muzzle. Every thing i have found just tells what you cant have, not what you can.... go figure.

This statement worries me. You are looking to the government to tell you what you are allowed to have.
If something, anything is not specifically prohibited by law it is legal.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:38:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By thebrain:

Originally Posted By psebowhunter:

This statement worries me. You are looking to the government to tell you what you are allowed to have.
If something, anything is not specifically prohibited by law it is legal.

+1
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 5:36:12 AM EDT
Yeah i figured i was putting my foot in my mouth when i put that statement in there, but i figured ahhh...what the hell i can only look stupid, right. but thank you for your input.

ohh yea and one more thing.. thank you adco, my bushy looks even better now.
Top Top