Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2005 6:14:13 PM EDT
just heard on the 5 o'clock news that their sending 700 refugies to Norman area and 3000 to the the OKC metro, man theirs already a section 8 housing problem in Norman, used to be just one small area on the east side of town, now damn near the whole east side from alameda south to lindsey and 12thse to 24thse is becoming more and more part of this area, theres still some real nice neiborhoods in the area, but their getting drowned out in the mix.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:22:01 PM EDT
[#1]
We are getting some of them in my area as well, I dont know how many yet.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:28:09 PM EDT
[#2]
News reported that around 3000 are heading to falls creek/turner falls area.

In addition to more that are on the way or allready here.

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:47:13 AM EDT
[#3]
well now thats mighty christen, went to church camp there when I was a kid, my brother ran off and left me, fucker hitched all the way back to hog creek and he was the one that wanted to go, my mom picked me up the next afternoon since he wasn't there to watch over me, plus I got into a fight that morning when we was eating breakfast and it was decided that I should prbably go.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:11:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
News reported that around 3000 are heading to falls creek/turner falls area.

In addition to more that are on the way or allready here.

I work at the ardmore pd and was told that there will be between 3000 and 6000 there for about 4 months
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top