Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2006 6:58:42 PM EDT
I got a job offer that would move us from Eugene to K Falls. Its been a long time (read 20 years) since I have been down there, and last time all I paid attention to was the duck hunting.
I am interested in the "family stuff", we have 2 kids, oldest is 13, so schools are important.
Thanks
RJ
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 6:48:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, I aint got nothing for you about that area as the last time I was there it was via a small plane for a EAA fly in..... It looks nice from 10k AGL
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 8:26:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Wasn't it the murder capitol of Oregon a few years ago....  More murders per capita than portland if I remember..
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 10:43:51 AM EDT
[#3]
A lot of tension between Locals and Feds/Environmentalists over water rights too IIRC.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 11:24:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 12:45:01 PM EDT
[#5]
The mindset is not like Eugene's.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 1:14:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The mindset is not like Eugene's.

Thank God.

I know it great for hunting and fishing, there should be tons to do.  I'm just wondering about the schools and such.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top