Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2006 1:38:31 AM EDT
i had two rifles being shiped back to me from the Colt factory and Colt mailed them to the wrong address. to make things worse UPS deliverd the rifles with out the required signiture so i have no way to prove that any person at the residence actually took possession of the package. UPS just left it at the front door and has not been contacted by anyone to retrieve the package. when the residence was contacted three days after delivery to ask about the package they denied ever seeing it. so at this point we know it has been stolen either by one of the occupants of the house or someone off the street took it from their porch before they had a chance to see it and take it in. this happend on 1-31-06 in Carson City on west King st. i will list the models and serial numbers below in the hopes that someone will run across these rifles and contact the local police and send me an e-mail. Colt the ATF and the local police have been informed of the theft. thanks

Colt model LE6920
serial # LEO23401

Colt model LE6520
serial # LGC035002

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:31:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Very unfortunate.

Serial numbers and descriptions have been duly noted....
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:07:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll keep my ears to the ground and my eyes open.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:48:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh that sucks................I hope you get on UPS, and I hope more they find them.  I had that happen also but not guns.  SHIT
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:02:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I came home late one night to find my HK SP89 on the front porch. Vollmers had shipped it back to me without a sig required.Hope you get them back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top