Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2006 6:30:17 PM EDT
how do you find out what they are for different things........  
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:38:19 PM EDT
[#1]
turn yourself in.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:27:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Isn't it "statute"?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:38:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Linky.

The first link on the page is pretty good. Concise, easy to read...make sure you look up the actual statute that applies on oscn.net though.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:41:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
how do you find out what they are for different things........  

They don't ever expire for long haired, tattooed, hippie freak, red necked, taurus toters!

Boy, am I gonna get burnt for that one!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:43:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Linky.

The first link on the page is pretty good. Concise, easy to read...make sure you look up the actual statute that applies on oscn.net though.

Sister, you're a great asset to this website and I for one, are glad you are here!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:44:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:32:50 PM EDT
[#7]
if its a felony then there isnt  any limitations
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:53:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:44:49 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Isn't it "statute"?

your just now figuring out i spell like a 10 yr old
littles secret i don't give a shit how it's spelled you knew what i was talking about
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:49:24 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
if its a felony then there isnt  any limitations

what a bumer ...........
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:51:58 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Sorry, I had to.

pictures of toenails make your stock go way up darlin untill then i got my eye on you

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:04:33 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
turn yourself in.

That would be a nightmare for any DA to handle ACman! It might jam up the court system for decades!
I'm afraid to see how many charges they could file on him just for buying a Taurus and promoting Wolf ammo so much!
One charge for everybody that followed his lead would take us into the 22nd century! If they get him on those, then the civil suits would be even worse.
He could single handedly lock up the entire court system in the entire state!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:22:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
turn yourself in.

That would be a nightmare for any DA to handle ACman! It might jam up the court system for decades!

Brother if they only could prove it  I always say when bad shit happens to me it's just carma  

I'm afraid to see how many charges they could file on him just for buying a Taurus and promoting Wolf ammo so much!
One charge for everybody that followed his lead would take us into the 22nd century! If they get him on those, then the civil suits would be even worse.
He could single handedly lock up the entire court system in the entire state!
na 95% of my shit was done in texas

this whole no forgive and forget stuff is a bumer..... really limits my story telling ability
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:36:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top