Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/28/2006 5:48:38 PM EDT
well, the idea of open carry marches has been kicked around quite a bit, actually. One of the problems this past year was timing: from my standpoint, we were told "wait... wait... wait" and suddenly everything was getting pushed ahead...

I'm also looking into the possibility of an MG shoot near my home. We're just tryin' to change the venue...
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:11:41 PM EDT
Welcome to Arfcom HR!

At one point, we had a tacked thread on the open carry marches (BC, can we get a ressurection?).

We'll have to see where it goes from here on out...
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:44:46 PM EDT
Was this it??
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:34:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Hunter_Rose:
I'm also looking into the possibility of an MG shoot near my home. We're just tryin' to change the venue...

I talked to the dealer from Green Bay that was going to supply the toys and bounced some ideas off him. I need to do some things first and then will let you know whats up. We NFA'ers are not so easy to scare off.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:38:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By none:
Was this it??

No, but that was a good thread too.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:38:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/1/2006 5:39:40 AM EDT by photoman]

Originally Posted By FMD:

Originally Posted By none:
Was this it??

No, but that was a good thread too.

Was it this one or this one or maybe this one or could it even be this one ? I couldn't find the one we had tacked for a while, I think it might be in that between searchable and archives area and thus lost in arfcom space for a little while longer.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:45:04 AM EDT
Top Top