Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2004 3:34:58 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/24/2004 4:37:45 PM EST by Paul]
Okay I have a beef with G. Gordon Liddy's Stacked & Packed Calendar. About 10 years ago (okay 8) I got in it with a very nice picture of myself and my gun. It's been a goal of mine to get in again but as you can probably imagine I'm not getting any younger. I went out with my hubby and my AR and took some very nice pictures (In my humbled opinion anyway) and was just about ready to send one in when I looked at the current calendar and found that the gals in last year Calendar are just one shot away from being Playboy centerfolds and most didn't even have a gun in their hands. What's with that? It seems Liddy's Calendar should be renamed to just "Stacked" (granted there are some pictures with guns).

Could you please help me do a little complaining. I'm more than willing to accept I'm too old to be in the calendar BUT at least the bimbos should be packin something!!

Patty McNaryhttp://www.fabten.com/ph.jpg

[added warning - Paul]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:37:13 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:44:03 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/24/2004 4:48:05 PM EST by nationwide]
Well, damn! At least you made it in once!

ETA:
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 9:14:23 PM EST
try and get in the Dillon calendar/ catalog

set up your own website and calendar and video

sell yourself and get all the profits

nice pic
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:49:44 PM EST
At one time I had one of Liddy's calenders. Hung it in my reloading room, to let everybody know that this is a guy's room. I would go along with the 'stacked & packed' concept, all the gals have guns.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:28:15 AM EST
Thank you for the compliment. I'm afraid though at 40 it's time to move on. I was hoping to make another run for the calendar but it seems Liddy is going in a different direction. The women are beautiful but I think it's equally important (if not more so) to have them packin something in their pictures. I look at his calendar as a statement to women that we SHOULD be packin and that packin is sexy!

Thanks again! Patty
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:05:41 AM EST
Paty,
Why dont you and your hubby make a sample calendar, and post it here for feed back.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 9:43:59 AM EST
All right but you have to get YOUR wives to contribute! ;)
Top Top