Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 2/25/2007 8:59:36 AM EST
I will be in your area next weekend and would appreciate getting some if you still have it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 10:54:18 AM EST

Originally Posted By Smash:
I will be in your area next weekend and would appreciate getting some if you still have it.

What area? I'm in Charlotte and have quite a few bags. Lemme know.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 2:30:54 PM EST

Originally Posted By Squamata:

Thanks, I will be in west charlotte on Sat, heading to Pineville Sat night and then back to Asheville on Sun morning. Where are you located?
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 3:50:12 PM EST

Thanks, I will be in west charlotte on Sat, heading to Pineville Sat night and then back to Asheville on Sun morning. Where are you located?

Pineville and I work till 6:30 Sat. night. But would be more than happy to hook you up with some bags.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 3:19:16 AM EST

Pineville and I work till 6:30 Sat. night. But would be more than happy to hook you up with some bags.

Excellent. If you want send me your cell number rbaker (at) dnet.net and I will call you on Sat.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 4:07:48 AM EST
will do man.
Top Top