Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2004 4:17:31 PM EDT
i have bought a bike from a guy in oklahoma. we have aggred to meet in wichita. only neither of us knows a place to meet. it should be close to i35 as possible and somewhere easy to find. could you provide an address? one we could both mapquest to?

thank you very much!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:10:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Most of my family lives in Wichita.  If you are looking for a place right close to I35 then I would suggest the K-Mart parking lot at 47th and Broadway.  

That is just west of  I35 about 1/2 mile.  All you have to do is get off at the 47th Street exit and head west.  You can't miss it.  K-Mart is on the left hand side of the street if you are heading west.  Also there is a Dillons at the intersection.

If coming from OK you would have to get off the TurnPike if that is the route used at the wichita exit.  

Exact address is:  (K-Mart)  4830 S. Broadway St.  67216 (316) 522-4751

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top