Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2011 3:22:25 PM EST
Well, in the recent past I remember two posts of snakes that arfies posted.
Well I have another. I was cutting the yard and came across a snake that was
1/2 diameter and like 6 feet long, it was grayish and rolling over and over while coiled up.
All this was happening in the 3" tall grass so I could not see so well. I let it pass and did not cut
that patch of yard, I need all the pest control they offer.
An hour later I saw the snake intertwined in the fence, now I got a good look and it was three snakes.
I guess two males and one female (those fucking snakes) yes they were mating like forigners.
I did get an avi digital video but am trying to figure how to post it, as soon as I do I will put it up. btw
I think they were black racers It was hard to tell as two of the snakes had such a smile ........
OK bad pun; working on video to come soon
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:58:09 PM EST
I have also seen this but w/ 5 or 6 snakes, in a row of shrubs, snake gang-bang.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 12:49:57 AM EST
It is that time of year. Back when I was keeping and breeding snakes, this is about when I'd be putting them together and giving them some alone time .
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 7:06:33 AM EST
Yup, I saw the aftermath of some snakes wild lovemaking last year about this time in a pile of pine bark near my garden. I counted 12 nice size eggs, believe they were black racers since I do see them in the yard. These guys were not far from hatching, wonder what these things would taste like.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 7:37:02 AM EST
snake eggs of course...... ssssss; OK, sorry.

Originally Posted By dmfl54:
Yup, I saw the aftermath of some snakes wild lovemaking last year about this time in a pile of pine bark near my garden. I counted 12 nice size eggs, believe they were black racers since I do see them in the yard. These guys were not far from hatching, wonder what these things would taste like.

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 7:44:25 AM EST
OK, this is an update on the digital video,
I have realised that my new computer does not have any analogue plug ins
and my video camera (8 years old, cannon v-10 1st revision) althow saying
digital video, does not have any connecting
devices that I can convert to use with the computer. Shit my computers have made my video cam
obsolete
In conclusion, a video will not be forthcoming due to technical complications beyond my control.
Top Top