Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2011 4:22:25 PM EDT
Well, in the recent past I remember two posts of snakes that arfies posted.
Well I have another. I was cutting the yard and came across a snake that was
1/2 diameter and like 6 feet long, it was grayish and rolling over and over while coiled up.
All this was happening in the 3" tall grass so I could not see so well. I let it pass and did not cut
that patch of  yard, I need all the pest control they offer.
An hour later I saw the snake intertwined in the fence, now I got a good look and it was three snakes.
I guess two males and one female (those fucking snakes) yes they were mating like forigners.
I did get an avi digital video but am trying to figure how to post it, as soon as I do I will put it up. btw
I think they were black racers  It was hard to tell as two of the snakes had such a smile ........
OK bad pun; working on video to come soon
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:58:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I have also seen this but w/ 5 or 6 snakes, in a row of shrubs, snake gang-bang.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:49:57 AM EDT
[#2]
It is that time of year. Back when I was keeping and breeding snakes, this is about when I'd be putting them together and giving them some alone time .
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 8:06:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Yup, I saw the aftermath of some snakes wild lovemaking last year about this time in a pile of pine bark near my garden. I counted 12 nice size eggs, believe they were black racers since I do see them in the yard. These guys were not far from hatching, wonder what these things would taste like.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 8:37:02 AM EDT
[#4]
snake eggs of course......   ssssss; OK, sorry.

Quoted:
Yup, I saw the aftermath of some snakes wild lovemaking last year about this time in a pile of pine bark near my garden. I counted 12 nice size eggs, believe they were black racers since I do see them in the yard. These guys were not far from hatching, wonder what these things would taste like.

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 8:44:25 AM EDT
[#5]
OK, this is an update on the digital video,
I have realised that my new computer does not have any analogue plug ins
and my video camera (8 years old, cannon v-10 1st revision) althow saying
digital video, does not have any connecting
devices that I can convert to use with the computer. Shit my computers have made my video cam
obsolete
In conclusion, a video will not be forthcoming due to technical complications beyond my control.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top