Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2003 6:26:36 PM EDT
Has anyone been through any of their courses?  I was thinking of the rifle/carbine course and pistol course.  I'm going to post this in the Training and Tactics section as well but was hoping to get more feedback here.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 12:33:24 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Has anyone been through any of their courses?  I was thinking of the rifle/carbine course and pistol course.  I'm going to post this in the Training and Tactics section as well but was hoping to get more feedback here.

Very good stuff and you will be pleased with it.  I have not been through them, but know many people who have been.

You also get a certificate for a percentage off (30% rings a bell) a new SIG purchase...
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 4:51:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I attended a class there last year, excellent instructors, and facilities. I understand they are moving to even better facilities soon.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 2:50:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I took the Defensive Rifle course in April 2003.Only two other guys showed up besides me.One of which was Ben Kurata who teaches pistol courses there.We actually benefitted because we got better hands-on training.If you take the August classes (Rifle 1 and 2) with Joe Jorden, be prepared to shoot at least 1000 rounds.He is a former Delta operator and member of SF with 28 or 29 combat missions under his belt.He teaches a unique aggressive style you don't find much anywhere else in the civilian world.He teaches you to use your AR for home defense (mostly under 50yds in the 1st class).I wish I could go to the advanced class in August but i'm moving.I'll have to catch him next year.Make sure you test out all equipment you'll be bringing and make sure your iron sights are sighted in fairly good.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:29:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info guys!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top