Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2003 1:29:56 PM EDT
anyone up for some shooting sat or sunday?
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 1:36:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Saturday is good for me!
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 2:35:29 PM EDT
[#2]
You should venture to NJ for the shoot on Saturday.

Mike
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 2:39:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You should venture to NJ for the shoot on Saturday.

Mike

Mike,
The drive it about 2-2.5 hours from here to Dix.  Ill definetly show up for a shoot in the future since I will be stuck in NJ from the day after Thanksgiving til the 21 of DEC.  
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 4:57:52 PM EDT
[#4]
ill try for Saturday, havent seen u clowns for a while
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 5:03:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm game, was there last Sunday what a great day it was.. :) Place was totally packed, we took 200 yd tables, and had some fun there!
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 5:23:54 PM EDT
[#6]
i can bring a grill and we can make this a mini get together.  Also I have a ton of clays and shotgun ammo.  Who is up for some shotgunning?
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 6:28:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry I can't make it on Saturday, I have a freaking Dr.'s appointment.
If any one is going on Sunday, let me know. Clay shooting sounds great to me.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 8:09:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Tom, First thanks for taking care of Kevin. I heard you had to call him on the PA to get his attention. He would forget his ass if it were not attached.

I am going to be at Calverton shooting clay birds on Sunday. I am taking one of my sons, my two brother-in laws, my brother and my three nephews. We are planning to get there at noon. I was going to shoot rifle too but decided to do the shotgun only. Trying to do both gets crazy. Too much shit to carry and it makes it a long day. Plus it's hunting season. MIKE.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 4:59:46 AM EDT
[#9]
I think I am in for sunday and not Saturday.  A guy from my unit wants to come down and cant make it saturday.
Mike, No problem.  Ill probably be there a bit later around the time you get there.  Sunday is my ruck march day
Frank, bring the new kimber if it arrives
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 6:02:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I think I am in for sunday and not Saturday.  A guy from my unit wants to come down and cant make it sunday.
Mike, No problem.  Ill probably be there a bit later around the time you get there.  Sunday is my ruck march day

Nice of you to tell me this bit of info!  WTF MAN?!?  We were set up to go on saturday, I didn't even see this thread until now and you're changing the day without mentioning it to me?
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 6:07:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I think I am in for sunday and not Saturday.  A guy from my unit wants to come down and cant make it sunday.

Nice of you to tell me this bit of info!  WTF MAN?!?  We were set up to go on saturday, I didn't even see this thread until now and you're changing the day without mentioning it to me?

the original plan seemed a bit shaky as I hadnt spoken to Ray
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 7:52:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

But Ray is shaky.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 8:13:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought Saturday also,
What does Ray have to do with changing the day?
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 8:37:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought Saturday also,
What does Ray have to do with changing the day?

Greg mentioned Pine Barrons thats why
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 6:53:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 1:47:10 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Don't get your balls all twisted and come out to play on Sunday.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 1:50:00 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't get your balls all twisted and come out to play on Sunday.

I'll be shooting rifles with Craig and his marine buddies at Calverton on saturday, then shotguns with you guys at Calverton on Sunday.

And my balzac is just fine, thanks for asking!
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 2:28:39 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
And my balzac is just fine, thanks for asking!

Dude, You have got to empty your IM box, I need to ask you something, maybe someone else could help also.
How do I go about finding who the landlord of a shopping center is?
I did the walking around, asking the merchants in the shopping center and the people working there don't know crap, it is driving me nuts.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 2:31:56 PM EDT
[#19]
If worse comes to worse just go to town hall and look up the tax map and find out who owns the center.  Most likely they are not the management co. but could certainly put you in touch with them.  Good luck!
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 4:05:08 PM EDT
[#20]
whats going on Sunday, who's going
and what are we shooting?
i only have handguns , rifles for Sunday
dont have a gun for clays with me in NY

ill go if some of u guys will be shooting rifles and pistols

dress warm
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 5:40:20 PM EDT
[#21]
I would like to go in the morning, I will check for any posts when I wake up around 5:00AM, to see who is going, I hope is not too ccccold!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 5:49:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Count me in.  I'll check here in the morning to see a general time.  Don't make it too early, please,

Link Posted: 11/8/2003 6:03:14 PM EDT
[#23]
I'll be there around 10 am with a few friends.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 6:07:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Figure for me to be there somewhere between 10 and 11.  Look for us in the clay pit, that's where I'll be spending most of my time unless I get there real early. I talked to Wave and he's aiming at the same time also.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 7:07:22 PM EDT
[#25]
do ya's have room for one more?
If possible can I pick up some clay and ask to use someone's thrower?

TIA  

There is a chance I might not make it but I am gonna try. What type vehicles should I look for? Any bird/upland hunters in the crowd?
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 7:40:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Hambone,

You are welcome to join us, we have the throwers.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 8:05:12 PM EDT
[#27]
I was there today, Chilly!
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 8:40:15 PM EDT
[#28]
I'll be there between 1130 and 1200. Most of my entire family is going, brother, two brother in-laws, three nephews and one son. Just missing one son. MIKE.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 9:41:00 PM EDT
[#29]
I'll try and be there by 1100.  Maroon Honda Civic, Black "puffy" Jacket, faded blue carpenter pants, black watch cap, maroon Honda Civic.  I should be at the rifle section by the 50 yard line.  I need to sight in my Aimpoint, and SAR1, so you'll see one or the other on the rack.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 11:01:11 PM EDT
[#30]
ill be there around the same time as vinny
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 11:32:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Me too, 11am rifles, Blue Liberty
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 4:17:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 4:21:53 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Loading up now...

Wow, not the normal 4 am???
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 10:03:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Sorry guys, I got hung up doing stuf this morning.  I'll make it out there someday
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 11:17:03 AM EDT
[#35]
The funniest thing happened this week!  We set a date for the shoot, then people changed it at the last minute and noone showed up.  

Thanks guys!  
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 11:54:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Hah, let's see.. I was there, as well as a friend that came with me. Hoplite was there, he brought a friend with him as well. Oh yeah, rogerdoger was there as well. Where were you???
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 1:18:55 PM EDT
[#37]
I was there. I was lucky enough to meet Mike and his family in the trap pit. Very nice group of folks. I had a blast. It is was a lot of fun to watch the younger folks having a good time shooting.

Have to thank them for the hospitality..
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 2:00:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Ham, It was nice meeting you we will get together for some real skeet/ trap shooting soon. MIKE.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 5:33:29 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Ham, It was nice meeting you we will get together for some real skeet/ trap shooting soon. MIKE.

where the hell were you hiding?  were you in that first pit as soon as you come in??  
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 5:35:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Yes I was! Kevin wanted to see you. MIKE.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 5:48:16 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Yes I was! Kevin wanted to see you. MIKE.

damn.  I had my .50 out.  Im sure he would have enjoyed that
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 7:44:28 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Hah, let's see.. I was there, as well as a friend that came with me. Hoplite was there, he brought a friend with him as well. Oh yeah, rogerdoger was there as well. Where were you???

We left at 12 oclock after waiting for 2 hours.  We were at the 200 yard area, walking up and down the line trying to find someone.  We also walked in the back to the archery area which was the clay area for the day and didn't see anyone there, so at 12, Ray and I said fuck it and we went to the Pine Barrens where they have throwers set up.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 8:50:52 AM EDT
[#43]
We fired nothing but pistols yesterday, so.. I was on the pistol line. You were waiting, and not shooting? I think I got there about 11:50, and after seeing how packed the rifle line was just decided on doing the pistols.. :)
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 3:29:28 PM EDT
[#44]
OK I know the 15th is the upstate field trip, so what about sunday this weekend?  If I get my new upper from Billbo I'll definitely want to go.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 3:38:54 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
We fired nothing but pistols yesterday, so.. I was on the pistol line. You were waiting, and not shooting? I think I got there about 11:50, and after seeing how packed the rifle line was just decided on doing the pistols.. :)

We're not that lame!  We got there at about 10 and shot until roughly 11:15, when we thought that everyone was going to show up.  We packed up and drove to the top of the hill and waited for our guys to show up.  If you drove in at 11:50, you probably passed us without us seeing you.  We were sitting in Ray's Xterra.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 3:47:20 PM EDT
[#46]
I'll be shooting probably both days this weekend.  Sunday might do the IPSC match at the Pine Barrens but def will be shooting both days some place.  Have fun in Albay but I'll be shooting since the wife is working both days I have all day to play.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 3:50:40 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We're not that lame!  We got there at about 10 and shot until roughly 11:15, when we thought that everyone was going to show up.  We packed up and drove to the top of the hill and waited for our guys to show up.  If you drove in at 11:50, you probably passed us without us seeing you.  We were sitting in Ray's Xterra.

i was there 5-10 min before Doug.  must have just missd you
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top