Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2006 4:03:21 AM EDT
Tactical response is comming to Carson city april 1st through the 4th. from what I have heard first hand from other shooters this is and outstanding school. it's rare that a shhool of this quality comes to your back yard.

so get up off your butt and train!

I have signed up for both of their classes and they still have a few slots left, don't miss out!

they are doing the FIGHTING PISTOL april 1,2

and FIGHTING RIFLE april 3,4

the pistol class is $400 the rifle class is $400

if you ever wanted to go to a school but cost was a factor think of this, if you go to gunsite or another class back east you'll have travel expenses, lodging (if the school doesn't offer it) food, as well as the cost of the school.

so this school is right in your back yard, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

contact  tacticalresponse.com       tracy hightower is the guy you want to talk to, great guy.

these guys are out of tennessee so they are comming a long way to train your ass so do the right thing and get some!

I live in carson so if anyone wants to contact me I/M me and we'll talk.

Bill.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:26:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you know who the instructors are ? I am not familiar with that school.

Sounds like a great training opportunity. All training oppotunities are great.
If you have never attended a formal shooting school, I highly suggest you do. I can almost guarentee that you will enjoy it and consider it time and money well spent.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:32:31 AM EDT
[#2]
no word on the instructors yet, I read the bio's but not sure who's comming.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:57:02 AM EDT
[#3]
i stumbled across this thread in the 'training' section:

http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=13&t=441328

These guys get tremendous praise on lightfighter.net. There are several reviews of their work: lightfighter.net/groupee/forums/a/frm/f/3006044761

Arfcom member USMC03 is an instructor with those guys.

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:48:51 AM EDT
[#4]
from the pictures ive seen on lighter fighter about this training stuff you have to dress up in all  your uber cool army gear while being 50 pounds over weight and pretending to be a navy seal whiping out the taliban army. with that 400$ i can buy a shitload of ammo and go shoot furry things. Im not going into harms way so im gonna have to pass on this shit.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:22:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
from the pictures ive seen on lighter fighter about this training stuff you have to dress up in all  your uber cool army gear while being 50 pounds over weight and pretending to be a navy seal whiping out the taliban army. with that 400$ i can buy a shitload of ammo and go shoot furry things. Im not going into harms way so im gonna have to pass on this shit.

Wow! Tell us how you really feel

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:44:44 AM EDT
[#6]
well I'm just trying to improve my skills. those other guys can pretend, I just want to train.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 12:48:28 PM EDT
[#7]
touche!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:59:04 PM EDT
[#8]
It's not about pretending to be a navy seal.  It's about improving your mindset, tactics, skill and gear in order to become a more proficient fighter.  Solo or buddy practice is a wonderful thing, but you need to raise your horizons and get training from someone outside your normal group of Bros.  Otherwise, you end up stunting your training, creating ruts and blind spots in your skills.  

StormWalker~  It'll be great to meet you at the course.

Just my $0.02.

John Chapman - Instructor
Tactical Response Inc.
http://tacticalresponse.com
731-676-2041
831-236-4690 Cell
[email protected]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:08:54 PM EDT
[#9]
my skills are perfect for what i use them for, blowing away furries. then again shooting is fun no matter what your doing, think a course would be good times.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 7:52:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Sniper,

Shooting furries is a blast...lol  I wish I could make time to do it myself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top